Virtual Gainer 2 BIG UPDATE!

Hey everyone!

I released a new version of my game. I’d be glad if you could check it out and tell me what do you think.

Link here: Virtual Gainer 2 by GainGame

What’s new?

• 2 more characters
  • New minigame
  • Improved map
  • Changed the old minigame
  • Added running
  • Adjusted balancing
  • New clothes
  • More dialogue
  • More cutscenes
  • Sound effects
  • You can see your weight by pressing the gut icon
17 Likes

I would suggest also posting the changelog here for those that played the earlier release. As I’m sure it will come up and people will be curious as to what is new.

4 Likes

Can’t update the startup menu. I’m on pc

1 Like

what my screen shows

1 Like

Sorry, my bad. Just fixed it

So, I played in this little game and here is my feedback:
As I can see currently right after beginning main character sliders set to maximum which makes no sence for me since player should see how she visually gain weight each day. I found this place where you can move sliders to see how her body changes with it, but even if you set sliders to zero they aren’t saving.
About water inflation event: I guess instead of making a slight bonus to belly capacity according to how good you played in minigame would be better to increase maximum belly capacity each time you play this mini-game. For example I played this mini-game many times and max belly capacity rached 112 points. After reaching 112 points there was no reason for me to play in this mini-game anymore since max belly capacity don’t increase more. I guess it should add points each time you played and affect belly slider to make it bigger and bigger.
This is only my personal fetish, but I like tall girls and I would be glad if there will be a way to make main character taller. For me it is annoying that every NPC in the game taller then main character when I want her to be bigger then them.
I guess there is no reason to talk about main character body shape since I already got answer in the game that she will have only this body shape, but since this game is on unreal engine we can just make a modification with different body shapes for her :blush:

2 Likes

How/where do I find the save for this game? My old file is messing with the new one.

1 Like

tenor

2 Likes

Hey

The slider thingy is there just to see how far you’ve gotten. I don’t want it to be permanent because I’ve integrated the gain to the story.

I’m not sure what you mean by the inflation minigame. The green part of the slider already gets bigger depending on the belly size.

I know the height might be a problem for some. The reason for this is because now I can use the same talking animation on each character, because the eyeline is at the same height. Now that I think about it, I think that I can make the player bigger. It’s gonna be quite a bit of work though.

1 Like

I just uploaded a new version. This one hopefully doesn’t have that problem

1 Like

What’s the max weight? I’ve hit 340 but I’m worried it’s a bug, since my max belly size went WAY down after using the water once.

1 Like

This is actually a super good game. I hope to see more of this in the future It’s legitimately really well made.

1 Like

Yes that was a bug. I uploaded a newer version that doesnt have that problem

1 Like

Hey mate I noticed that the sizes for the main character at work or in bed were uncapped compared to in game - is it possible to have the larger sizes in game even with the clipping issues?

1 Like

Hey

You will be able to get bigger when I release the full version. The reason I’ve capped the weight is because I wanna leave something for the full version.

btw this only works on android

Thank you so much for the quick and timely upates.

1 Like

I understand that weight gain integrated with story, but right from the beginning body sliders is set to maximum for no reason. Here is screenshot of how character look right after first cutscene in the game:

I am not sure what do you mean by “green part” and of which slider, but I was able to reach only 112 points of maximum belly capacity from minigame since this bonus removed each time you play this minigame again.

2 Likes

This is one of the best Fetish games I’ve played in a while!
I like the mechanics with the daily energy, the mini-games and the unlockable outfits! Most of all, I like the stuffing/overstuffing mechanics and also the graphics, both with the stomach icon at the bottom right and on the character herself. The burps and belly noises are just fantastic. I just wanted to leave some positive feedback because I’m really thrilled with the game!

1 Like

Oh, this is a bug, download the new update

1 Like

Thank you, it means alot!

You’re the first person to point out the small things, I’m really happy that atleast somebody appreciates them

1 Like