Trick URP Treat 0.1 (DEMO)

How much of a Halloweenie are you…?

Trick URP Treat is my very first (IN PROGRESS) game like this so I hope you enjoy it. It’s a POV story about the last Halloween you can get away with trick or treating and taking advantage of that to the fullest. Travel from door to door, stuffing your face and meeting maybe not-so-unique characters and getting into fattening situations!

Here is a sample from the excellently worded preface:

ive wanted to make a game like this for a while now and finally got around to trying out twine
stuff might be buggy
things might not make sense
this game could turn out to be not fun at all
but i still hope you like it

How interesting!

Please do let me know if any part of the game doesn’t work or feels off, I did this in my free time so I struggled keeping track of some smaller details. Any suggestions, improvements, tips, feedback or anything like that feel free to let me know.

General content warning:

• Weight gain
  • Burps
  • Immobility
  • Teasing
  • Clothes ripping (from being fat)
  • Sweating (from being fat)
  • Embarrassment (surprisingly, from being fat)
  • And a lot more fat fetish content

So far, there aren’t any images in the game. I also have a very limited drawing ability which means, as much as people hate it, I would be using AI art if any. Not 100% certain on this though since I think the game will work pretty okay without any visuals but if that is something that people talk about enough or ask for I’ll consider it.

Also one more time this game ISN’T finished and is just a rough demo atm. Lots of dead ends, lots of typos, lots of mess.

ok thats basically it byebye :smile_cat: Trick URP Treat DEMO by Marsky

15 Likes

I’m loving it already, can’t wait to see this being developed and how the story goes.

3 Likes

So is the immobility and what not stuff in the demo or does that only come later?

1 Like

From what i can read from the descriptions maybe going with no images might be better since they are descriptive enough to the point that you can easily imagine what is happening, and i belive that adding art, especially ai art might cause some confusion.

4 Likes

love it so far!

I’ll say though, I think the party is bugged. I go through all the options I can, and I never find an option to actually leave

3 Likes

thanks i’m glad u like it! i’m not sure there’ll be much of an overarching story like some games have, but ill try my best to keep it consistent along the way

1 Like

basically yes. the more areas/places to get candy show up, the heavier the player is expected to get. i forget the current max weight in the demo but its not enough to get to the next weight level.

2 Likes

yeah that is something a few people over on deviantart have told me. MAYBE i’ll make two different versions, one with and one without ai art, but for now i think no visuals works for the game

1 Like

oops yeah i had forgotten to add the back button on that part, thanks for the catch!

i probably wont patch the game for a good minute, or at least until the next update is out whenever i get the time, sorry

1 Like

Love the demo i look foward to seeing more :grinning:

3 Likes

I was able to reach the wip chunky weight stage when I gave it a little play through

1 Like

Is the player character currently written with the intention of being male or female? At the moment, it’s rather ambigous which is a good thing in my opinion as it means that people who like playing as one gender won’t be deterred.

yea in the preface i say something like that

2 Likes

Liking what you have so far. Keep it up!

By the way, the inventory seems to be really bugged. New items don’t show up in it and one item has an error code of some sort.

thanks, ill try my hardest to work on this project some more but no promises lol

and double thanks for the heads up about the inventory, i think i forgot a bracket somewhere or something like that. but as of now, there isn’t really anything you CAN do with the inventory other than look at what you collected so you aren’t missing out on anything important.