Roots of Pacha WG Mod

Hello

I’ve been playing this game for a while, but I never stopped to check if it had an active modding community, and to my surprise, it really does!
Roots of Pacha is a game similar to Stardew Valley but with the big difference is that it takes place during prehistoric times, all the characters, including the player, are cavemen/women
Below are some images to illustrate:

As I said before in my caveduck bot creation pots (Also, if you like them, you can check them out here :slight_smile:)

I’ve always wanted to make my own games and mods, but I’ve always lacked the knowledge/skill to do so, but I’ve been checking out these mod tools for Roots of Pacha and maybe I can make a weight gain mod for this game!

Fitting this into the game’s narrative would be easy, after all in the Stone Age, it was common to have religious figures in the form of fat women.

All of humanity was FA at that time

So, I would just need to improve my current skills a little, both in programming and in pixel art, and I could make something minimally playable, of course, it wouldn’t be something that big but it would be something, and I also think it would be a good place to start

6 Likes

the first link that you created takes you to the same page as the second one btw