First steps in Unreal Engine

Hello guys!

Wanted to share with you. I’ve been learning to make games with Unreal Engine for a year now. And looks like I’m starting to figure out how it works. So you can download free demo here:

And support my beginnings on Patreon:

No menu yet or any text with tips, so I’m writing it here:

right mouse click - front look

left mouse click - side look

Also you can see how belly expansion morph (click “]” to expand belly and “[” to make it smaller.

And for the butt “.” for making it larger and “,” for making it smaller again

And this pack is for windows only and does not have a menu, so use alt+f4 or alt+esc and then close the window.

4 Likes

What is the next part to this experiment?

1 Like

Hello! Publishing here post from Patreon:

Hello guys!

I’m still enjoying the game making in Unreal engine. For now I’ve made such features as:

1. Day and night change with sunset and sunrise pretty beautiful imho

2. Desert environment around the flat, maybe I will implement some surprises in the desert, maybe not)

3. The girl can sit on the chair and lay on the bed, maybe also she may sit in the sofa later, this is all about animations, hope will nail them (for a beginner at least))

4. Belly is growing slowly with the food eaten and weight is gaining smoothly thought the time. UE allows a lot of freedom here

5. If the girl will do nothing she will be loosing muscles, if she will be training she will gain tone and then muscles also. I will try to animate all the excercises, so it would look realistic.

6. Base metabolism and calories expenditure during the physical activity are implemented, so the girl may loose weight and may even get emaciated, thinner then at the beginning

What’s in the plan:

1. Cooking

2. Excercises system

3. Something in the desert worth finding. I will write to you if it will be made. It may be with random coordinates))

The game will be published this month for the UE support tier and higher

1 Like