Fatty Streamer by WeightsWhereItsAt

I’m back with another game I didn’t make. I’ll try not to make a habit of this.

Fatty Streamer is an idle clicker game where you play as a viewer sending in food donations to a streamer with a surprisingly large appetite. The game is currently in an early state, with most of the artwork being placeholders and a couple of bugs mentioned on the itch page. It’s also only available on Windows at the moment, with a Mac release stated to being worked on.

Screenshots:
imageimage

I did try to reach out to the dev about posting their game on here (preferably them posting it), but it’s been about a month with no response so I’m sending this in the meantime. If they decide to make their own post later I’ll send a link to that and request for this one to be closed.

Game link: Fatty Streamer by WeightsWhereItsAt
WeightsWhereItsAt DA page: WeightsWhereItsAt - Hobbyist | DeviantArt

18 Likes

I’m not very familiar with the site so I wouldn’t know how to set this all up, so thank you for taking the time to do this for my game. You brought the site to my attention about a month ago, but I was busy with requests so I never got around to doing this myself. I’ll probably end up making my own post after the update I’m working on so you wont have to take more time updating your page. Thanks again.

4 Likes