Avatar bots problem in Character.ai

Hello, I would like to get some help.,
the fact is that it’s not my first day on this pretty good site and I’m making bots there, but I’m getting more and more annoyed that the Avatar of bots stupidly does not want to load! I “can” upload any image as it is written and gives you a choice, but when I choose the photo that I need, I start an endless avatar download because the size of the photo does not fit, but this is the main thing and pisses me off! :rage: every time you need to dodge and reduce the size of the grt, but it is always different! either you can upload a very large photo or an absurdly small one that only one pixel is visible, I would like to find out what is the ideal size of the avatar? maybe there is a filter on the avatar photo?
I just don’t want to keep shrinking the image in search of it just showing

P.S. I know that there are forums and instructions on the official website, but it doesn’t say anything about it.

I’m convinced there’s some sort of filter on the avatar that causes what you’re experiencing. I’ve tried uploading an image of one size, infinite uploading. Tried again with a different image that’s the same size, uploaded in seconds. It’s annoying that there’s no documentation about this, but that applies to half the website so I’m not surprised.

1 Like

me too. but I understood the filter a bit. it may work in such a way that photos with naked bodies (female, for example) then it intends to reduce the allowed size of the photo. I will be glad if that is not the problem, but so far everything points to this :woman_shrugging: