A game about a Scottish oompa loompa and the epic candy-eating contest (a Willy's Chocolate Experience fangame)

bafkreignnjgh4jutclylnwrj5ulf76cep53ktk3w7wg554ijpd2vkcqdya
Itch.io page

Description:

Welcome to the most tantalizing tale of confectionery chaos! Dive into “Sweet Showdown: The Candy Conundrum,” a whimsical visual novel where an unlikely hero, an Oompa Loompa, faces off against the sinister entity known only as The Unknown in the ultimate candy-eating contest. Prepare for a sugar rush like no other as you guide our brave protagonist, voiced by the beloved VTuber SquirrelgirlDGT, through a delectable adventure filled with mystery, humor, and a sprinkle of danger!

Features:

:lollipop: Unique Narrative: Immerse yourself in a fantastical story where an Oompa Loompa must save their candy-filled world from the clutches of The Unknown.

:art:Stunning Artwork: Feast your eyes on vibrant and enchanting visuals crafted by the talented artist UrgUrgUrg, bringing every scene to life with charm and whimsy.

:left_speech_bubble:Dynamic Dialogue: Engage with a colorful cast of characters, from quirky candy creatures to enigmatic foes, as you unravel the secrets hidden within the sugary realm.

:musical_note: Captivating Soundtrack: Groove to an original soundtrack that sets the mood for each sweet encounter and thrilling showdown.*

:joystick: Multiple Endings: Your choices shape the fate of our hero, leading to different outcomes in this candy-coated adventure. Will you emerge victorious or succumb to The Unknown’s dark influence?

Synopsis:

In a world where sweets reign supreme, trouble brews as The Unknown, a mysterious entity with an insatiable appetite, threatens to devour everything in its path. As chaos descends upon the Candy Kingdom, an unlikely hero emerges – a plucky Oompa Loompa with a penchant for confections and a heart as big as a marshmallow. With the help of VTuber sensation SquirrelgirlDGT, our diminutive protagonist sets out on a quest to outwit The Unknown in a high-stakes candy eating contest. But beware, for behind every candy-coated corner lies a new challenge and a test of wits!

Join the Adventure:

Are you ready to embark on a journey sweeter than a chocolate fountain? Prepare yourself for a sugar-coated showdown like no other in “Sweet Showdown: The Candy Conundrum”! Indulge your senses, challenge your mind, and savor every moment as you navigate through a world where the line between fantasy and reality is as thin as a candy cane. Will you have what it takes to emerge triumphant, or will you become just another treat for The Unknown? The fate of the Candy Kingdom rests in your hands!

*DISCLAIMER:

• This game does not have an original soundtrack
  • This game does not feature any ‘quirky candy creatures’
  • This game does not include a location called The Candy Kingdom.
  • Yes, this is a fangame of the Glasgow-based Willy’s Chocolate Experience immersive theatre event
  • This game contains fetish content, as is only appropriate for a tribute to the novel that Invented Fetishes. Includes stuffing, weight gain and inflation.
  • The above marketing copy was generated by ChatGPT… as was all the writing in this game! It did a horrible job!! Have fun!!!
17 Likes

This is one of the most meta things I’ve seen. We’re hitting levels of niche I didn’t think possible.

2 Likes

Here’s my let’s play of it, legit the funniest game I’ve ever played from this community.

5 Likes

ChatGPT

That honestly explains like, everything? I was worried this was like. Some kind of scam or something.

1 Like

I don’t know, Urg is just a chaotic being making chaotic games. Even without a busted AI, Urg could/has made things just as crazy. With all the amazing games they have created, I’d let Urg scam me if they wanted to

5 Likes

A scam based on a scam. The perfect cover, they’ll never expect it.

6 Likes

MULTAPLE
ENDING

FULL VOICE ACTING
BY FAMOUS VTTURBER
LEANDING LADY.

BEAUTIFUL LOOMPLOOMPA

BEAULUTIFUL LOOMPA
GAMING.

[fucking sanskrit]
MOOT PAPAB ORGIRACTER
THE KNOWN

Man, this really WAS a ripoff. Leanding Lady and The Known aren’t even in the game! I want a refund!

6 Likes

This is funny. This is really funny.

2 Likes

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO GREAT JOB

3 Likes

This made me laugh thank you

2 Likes

I’m CONSTANTLY providing the option to be scammed by me! It’s called my ko-fi https://ko-fi.com/urgurgurg# :v

8 Likes

I was mad worried because I’d feel worried about fetishizing the oompa loompa since she’s actually friends with a streamer I know LMAO

2 Likes

I mean… it’s nothing she’s not used to after ahving to wear Sexy Factory Worker Halloween Outfit for a gig, right? :v

A veritable pasadise of sweet teats

1 Like

Supposedly the two oompa loompa girls themselves also thought it was really weird.

Idk if this has been brought up yet, but the Mac download is just another Windows download…