Burger Binge v1.0.1 - Now Available for Free!

Hello everyone!
I joined this community to promote my first WG Game to you all.

‘Burger Binge’ is a game featuring a short story with choices, and 8 stages of Live2D-based interactive real-time morphing.
Teaser Video Here

The game revolves around you trying to open a burger joint and pondering over menu development, when a female friend comes to taste and help, whom you can feed to your heart’s content.
Currently, it is exclusively available to my Patreon subscribers, but I plan to upload it for free on itch io on April 7th, so everyone can play.

I’m looking forward to your interest and feedback, thank you!

It’s now available for free on itch!
Game Link

34 Likes

Hey great to see you here, welcome to weight gaming @DuperboyPrime. This was a nice little playthrough. And the dialogue choices made for an interesting way to play a Suika style game.

The only issue I noticed was if you had just picked a dialogue choice and then used the back button to go back to the main menu and start over again the opening dialogue would be from that previous passage. However the sprite and choices for the intro where correct. It was just the opening text passage that was wrong when doing this.

But this was a fun, interesting idea, great work.

1 Like

Thank you for enjoying my game and for finding a bug! I’ll check it out and make sure to fix it.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum! Also promoting Patreon is 100 percent ok and done frequently by many creators on this site.

1 Like

this seem pretty cool

1 Like

Played the game finally and it’s great! Physics work well, the gain is enjoyable as is the little story.

Only complaint is one I have with various games that are published is that there isn’t an options menu to just mute all sound. I can do it manually but it’s nice when I can just do it in game.

4 Likes

Thanks for your comment! I will provide several setting functions in my next work.

1 Like

Patch Notes (v1.0.1)

• Fixed a bug where after playing multiple stages and returning to the title, message would not start from the beginning.
  • Added ‘Toggle kg/lbs’ button at the top of the game scene.
6 Likes

I think one of the things I appreciate most about this game design is that you can very easily just add more content but just having different characters to choose from. I really look forward to seeing how this progresses.

4 Likes

What I’d like to see are more creative choices for the larger orbs, many don’t seem to fill out the orb and some just kinda stick out of the sides.

Just did a playthrough on “hard” mode where I selected every negative option, took a few tries but it was really fun. Mixing this game type with weight gain is super nifty idea, and I hope to see more of it.

Did notice a few times, though, that when 3 orbs of the same tier touch each other they all combine into the next tier. Also sometimes when mixing the 4th tier orbs they would just make another 4th tier orb but I have no clue what caused it or why it only happened a couple times.

Edit: Played again to get it to happen, had a tier 3 burger next to a tier 2 burger, dropped a tier 2 burger and they all combined into a singular tier 3 burger. It seems like it happens whenever a combination occurs that’s already touching the next tier.

1 Like

@moonslashx Your point about how easy it is to add characters to this game is well taken. However, this is my first project made for practice, and fundamentally, I’m not really a fan of the suika game mechanics. After developing a few more minigames, I want to create a game with better gameplay that features interactions among various characters.

4 Likes

Hey everyone, I just uploaded my game for free on itch.

I really appreciate the patrons who subscribed early on Patreon, and I’m developing the next game, so please stay tuned!

5 Likes

Will there be an android version