Author Topic: Starbound: Big Fatties  (Read 24329 times)

Dispatch

• Average
  • Gotta have snacks every minute.
    • View Profile
Re: Starbound: Big Fatties
« Reply #75 on: January 05, 2018, 11:56:39 AM »
i cant get the novakid specie to work. it wont appear with the other species.

Custom species don't show up on their own. All custom species requires another mod that adds a list for custom species to exist. Any will do, one popular example is xbawks.

Bio

• Emaciated
  • Always room for more!
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 10, 2018, 08:38:06 PM »
Not sure if this was addressed already or not but the fatty food doesn't actually fill you up. As in you can still be starving on survival mode when consuming them lol. Also would it be possible to make the fatty foods stack?

Dispatch

• Average
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 10, 2018, 09:04:04 PM »
Not sure if this was addressed already or not but the fatty food doesn't actually fill you up. As in you can still be starving on survival mode when consuming them lol. Also would it be possible to make the fatty foods stack?

I guess "for show" was a bit vague. But yeah to get around the full belly situation, they don't fill you up. So they're purely cosmetic junk food. And yeah it would, just might be a bit odd thought with the rotting system.

Bio

• Emaciated
  • Always room for more!
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 11, 2018, 01:16:05 AM »

I guess "for show" was a bit vague. But yeah to get around the full belly situation, they don't fill you up. So they're purely cosmetic junk food. And yeah it would, just might be a bit odd thought with the rotting system.
Ah OK! Sorry I guess I didn't quite follow what you meant at first. Love the mod, can't wait to see the next update!

Porcine

• Emaciated
  • Nearly Immoblie
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 16, 2018, 01:00:31 AM »
I look forward to the new update! :)

uraniumboof

• Emaciated
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: January 19, 2018, 09:33:50 PM »
Will this mod be uploaded to The Starbound SteamWorkshop?

Dispatch

• Average
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 19, 2018, 11:33:31 PM »

No. And not just due to the fact I don't like the steam workshop.
This is a very niche mod purely for its fat fetish content. It wouldn't really belong on the workshop.

uraniumboof

• Emaciated
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: January 20, 2018, 06:27:35 AM »

No. And not just due to the fact I don't like the steam workshop.
This is a very niche mod purely for its fat fetish content. It wouldn't really belong on the workshop.
Thanks just wanted to know.:)

AbyssTheGreatOne

• Emaciated
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 20, 2018, 11:42:14 PM »
Hello, I am new to this whole posting thing but I happen to have used your mod. I love the idea but after I closed Starbound after the fist time using this mod, then it stopped working. The items show up but all the mod's clothing is invisible and the race doesn't appear. I have a character extender, have redownloaded the mod a few times and have even tried to use it in a session where it is the only mod just to see if the clothes are invisible. So far nothing has worked and I am at my wit's end. Any ideas?

Dispatch

• Average
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: January 21, 2018, 03:06:49 AM »
Hello, I am new to this whole posting thing but I happen to have used your mod. I love the idea but after I closed Starbound after the fist time using this mod, then it stopped working. The items show up but all the mod's clothing is invisible and the race doesn't appear. I have a character extender, have redownloaded the mod a few times and have even tried to use it in a session where it is the only mod just to see if the clothes are invisible. So far nothing has worked and I am at my wit's end. Any ideas?

You're the first report of the mods items still being invisible, even after redownloading the mod. And if you tried all that out, it might be serious.
Either with your current folder, or just redownload the mod for one more time. You may have to look through its contents to see if anything is odd.

AbyssTheGreatOne

• Emaciated
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: January 21, 2018, 03:22:06 AM »
I just downloaded the newest version so.. I don't know if I would have to do it again but I forgot to mention that the chubby addon doesn't work either. As for the contents, what should I look for?

Dispatch

• Average
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: January 21, 2018, 03:24:23 AM »
I just downloaded the newest version so.. I don't know if I would have to do it again but I forgot to mention that the chubby addon doesn't work either. As for the contents, what should I look for?

Did you follow the step to remove the status effect added in the addon? I should do a quick patch myself, since it seems SMFA hasn't been around for awhile now. As for contents, it'd be hard to tell what the actual files are like. Though at the very least, checking out the pngs for the armors and the like might be a good start. If they're continuing to be invisible.

AbyssTheGreatOne

• Emaciated
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 21, 2018, 03:33:29 AM »
Welp... there are blank pngs but the actual body clothes are fine from what I can tell. I also am not currently using the addon, I just wanted to bring up that that didn't work either. On another note... how do I post pics?

AbyssTheGreatOne

• Emaciated
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: January 21, 2018, 03:35:48 AM »
Nevermind, I figured it out

Jase-Vendor

• Emaciated
  • Obese and cuddly pet!
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: February 19, 2018, 08:30:36 PM »
Say, i know this might be a bit of a buzz killer for people expecting a update but...
question for you Dispatch, what will be in the next update, if you do not mind me asking.
Stay big and healthy! or not!
You can find me on my Discord and Discord server!
Jase-Vendor#4906