Author Topic: Behemoth Institute Playtest Planning  (Read 3005 times)

pirateGuy

• Obese
  • Nom
    • View Profile
Re: Behemoth Institute Playtest Planning
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2017, 11:35:11 PM »
Do you try to keep the other jocks from realizing you're a little bit cultured?  What's your favorite book you've read?
It's not exactly a deep dark secret, but she tries not to draw attention to it, especially around the other jocks. Favorite book would be The Warrior Heir, which felt weirdly personally relevant for a mortal book.

Given that she sees you as a blood sibling and proven sister-in-arms, what would it take to tear you apart?
First, Dorothy is adorable, great minion XD. And terms like 'blood sister' indicate it would take a lot to tear them apart. Anything smelling of subterfuge, or talking about the other behind their back would certainly be a strain for the straightforwards dragon. Since Dorothy has known her for a long time, she'd have eventually picked up on her slightly cultured side, and using that against Tia would be painful for her.

You get two loyal minions who've come along to BMI. You get to name and describe the first.
Early in high school, Tia 'befriended' Nutrim, a diminutive male pixie who goes by Nut for short. Nut was, in fact, being thrown around by several larger species of monsters, and Tia was in a foul mood and looking to pick a fight. Several brutal minutes later, and Nut is quite gleefully on board the Tia train. Nut is a nerd, with the Weefolks natural inclination for magic, but the two share a sense of malicious glee at times. Nut's nerdery and seemingly endless supply of snacks made him a great study buddy, helping Tia through tough tests, and the dragon was more than happy to crack a few heads together to let the local bullies know the pixie was off limits.

It's a wide world out there, especially for monsters, who live all around the globe and are less populous than humans.  But have any of you crossed paths before?  Are your parents friends?  (Enemies?)
A lot of this has been taken care of for me by other players. Tia's never met Auro or Thera. Although with the spiders cheerleader position, they'll likely see each other often enough now.
Her brief run-in with Lily was... conflicted. That draconic spark of dominion delighted in her suggestions, but her real enjoyment of human art and buildings tugged her the other way. On the whole, she's not sure what to make of her.
Sierra and Tia have never met, but both coming from old families their parents have crossed paths on occasion. Their feelings aren't strong enough to really make them enemies, but a minor rivalry exists between them. Tia's parents think of the Paragon-focused Morians as overly academic peddlers of vague secrets and nonsense, and the Morians likely view the Intumos as brutes lacking in subtlety or finesse.

Nuumi

• Developer
  • Chubby
  • Vore Queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2017, 08:31:58 PM »
To those that are interested, I opened a discord chat for my game 'Voracious', and have opened up a room in there for chatting about this game with Pirate (and hopefully others, if any of you guys have discord), that we can use for out of context stuff that doesn't require waiting on answers on the forum. I know Kostro has had problems with IM stuff in the past, but it would be cool if we could chat about the game and stuff (everyone playing that is, not just kostro)

Kostromama

• Fat
  • Prime Amazon
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2017, 09:36:44 PM »
I could try it out for the IRC functions, but I still don't have working headphones or a mic.

Nuumi

• Developer
  • Chubby
  • Vore Queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2017, 09:52:45 PM »
Oh, we aren't chatting live (I'm way too nervous for that), just text chat and stuff, heheh