Author Topic: Idea Board  (Read 3584 times)

• Chubby
    • View Profile
    • Yaffaif
Re: Idea Board
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2018, 07:48:32 AM »
I'm sure you're adding more body types but I'd like to throw one in. My favorite kind of character to play as is a femboy.
An effeminate male with a small waist, big butt, and big hips. Of course the only thing I like more than a femboy is a fat one.  ;)

I'd like to second this suggestion. I also enjoy male characters of this particular body type.
In order to add another body type I need face-on and side-on reference photos (or artwork) of the same obese individual conforming to the body type. I don't have, and haven't had time to search out, any suitable ones for a femboy. If either of you have suitable images just send them to me.
Unfortunately both of those are three quarter views (part way between face on and side on) so they can't be used. Additionally the second one is sitting which makes it impossible to use. I need to be able to measure how much pudge is on there. If there were reference sheets for these characters that might be more useful, but I don't see one for either. Both views need to be at the same weight.

• Emaciated
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2018, 08:35:46 PM »
That could be difficult.

I mean it'd basically be the same figure as a female character, just no boobs or vagina.

• Emaciated
  • Slowly Growing
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2018, 01:03:38 AM »
This will be a tricky one. I'd absolutely love to help but I have no idea where to start looking. Considering that my fursona is essentially a femboy (Well, he's a male-herm, meaning he has the V and the D, but that's besides the point) I'd supply a ref of him, but A. it's a 3/4 view and B. It's only the front.
(Insert witty signature here)