Author Topic: New ideas  (Read 2631 times)

Darkheart170

• Emaciated
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
New ideas
« on: December 28, 2016, 02:34:28 AM »
Hullo, I am starting up a new, customized campaign which may or may not be located to discord, Skype, or f-list, maybe all three. Currently, I am making all the details, which it won't be perfect but oh well. I would love feedback though! I'll make a discord group for all to join, just know I will take it serious as I want a flexible weight gain game.

Darkheart170

• Emaciated
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
Re: New ideas
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2016, 02:38:41 AM »

Darkheart170

• Emaciated
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2016, 02:44:54 AM »
Last little message here until I have more presentable updates, if you join and help with making the game, I will have you on board to be the play testers. Also, if you help enough and I make you an admin, you have permission to use the game, alter it, etc if you so please, as long as you give credit where it is due.

gravityshock

• Emaciated
  • mid weight
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2016, 02:47:39 AM »
sure I'd like to check it out.
consider me the helpful demon on your shoulders whispering the words "Bigger is better." as you look at you lovers waistline.

pirateGuy

• Obese
  • Nom
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2016, 02:20:21 PM »
I'm interested and curious as well! Nothing like reading a new rules system, and I'm happy to offer input. One question is if this game is going to be done primarily by text, which is my preference, 9or if the audio-options suggest by voice. Either way, I would also suggest looking at Roll20 for it's excellent dice rolling capabilities.

Darkheart170

• Emaciated
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2016, 11:53:42 PM »
I'm interested and curious as well! Nothing like reading a new rules system, and I'm happy to offer input. One question is if this game is going to be done primarily by text, which is my preference, 9or if the audio-options suggest by voice. Either way, I would also suggest looking at Roll20 for it's excellent dice rolling capabilities.

Yeah, I don't plan on making this for voice chats, but it won't be set in stone for those who prefer it.

Darkheart170

• Emaciated
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2017, 11:54:24 PM »
Sorry all, I have been sick, busy, and tired, which has thrown my schedule off. Now, if I can, I will keep trying to work on the rpg.

Darkheart170

• Emaciated
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2017, 11:23:16 PM »
Sorry for such a long hiatus, but work, my health, and overall life has kept me too busy to work on the game. I lost the idea for the original game so, after much debate, I have decided to try again. Me discord for some reason is locked on me, so I have made a new one. Add Jen Berryfields #4893 to join in the discussion. I have a general idea of what I want to make, and as always, feedback is accepted.

gravityshock

• Emaciated
  • mid weight
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2017, 12:05:40 AM »
i could send you a invite from the previous discord.
consider me the helpful demon on your shoulders whispering the words "Bigger is better." as you look at you lovers waistline.

Darkheart170

• Emaciated
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2017, 12:15:42 AM »
i could send you a invite from the previous discord.

I would prefer to have a fresh start for this, so the old ideas don't get confused for the new

gravityshock

• Emaciated
  • mid weight
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2017, 12:43:56 AM »
ah okay.

gravityshock

• Emaciated
  • mid weight
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2017, 06:16:20 AM »
umm i tried adding you but for some reason it can't find the account you listed mind helping me out?

Muffintopmanor

• Emaciated
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2017, 05:45:51 PM »
Sounds interesting! I joined and hope to take a look