Author Topic: Adventure of the great belly goddess  (Read 1543 times)

GreZZo

• Emaciated
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
Adventure of the great belly goddess
« on: September 03, 2016, 10:02:51 AM »
Hello guys,
Some week ago I found this game on bbw-chan, I downloaded it but I forgot to play :P Anyway, this morning I checcked my download folder and I found an unplayed game.
At the first look is not so bad and it's a jrpg game, and this bring me to a question: Why this game haven't his own thread in rpg maker project sub forum?
You can download it at: http://www.mediafire.com/download/2rybjzgm3ammkmk/Adventure+of+the+Great+Belly+Goddess.zip
And the only discussion about this game with the developer is that youtube video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjxzeK2f5vA

Dohavocom

• Developer
  • Fat
  • Bellymaster
    • View Profile
Re: Adventure of the great belly goddess
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2016, 01:05:38 PM »
Isn't this the game that has characters that are pro-Nazism in it?
Remember: Anything is possible when you have tenuous ties to reality.

http://dohavocom.deviantart.com

kilif

• Professional Procrastinator
  • Administrator
  • Fat
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2016, 06:16:41 PM »
If the developer comes here and requests a board, I'll make one (since that's how I've arranged stuff here). Otherwise, the discussion can be taken to 'Other Projects' or the general board for RPGMaker.

And yes, this is the "nazi," but fats is fats. As long as he doesn't bring that bullshit here, I don't care.
I'll finish something one of these days!

Cryptic

• Developer
  • Chubby
  • Is Not Moe
    • View Profile
    • WGRPG.net
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2016, 10:15:08 PM »
If the developer comes here and requests a board, I'll make one (since that's how I've arranged stuff here). Otherwise, the discussion can be taken to 'Other Projects' or the general board for RPGMaker.

And yes, this is the "nazi," but fats is fats. As long as he doesn't bring that bullshit here, I don't care.

Apparently he was banned from deviantart 8 times, I don't know if he should even be given a chance on these forums lol

Dohavocom

• Developer
  • Fat
  • Bellymaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2016, 10:31:08 PM »

Apparently he was banned from deviantart 8 times, I don't know if he should even be given a chance on these forums lol

I suppose they're nothing if not tenacious.

but I'm mostly inclined to agree with Cryptic. I think they should be given a chance on a very short leash
Remember: Anything is possible when you have tenuous ties to reality.

http://dohavocom.deviantart.com

kilif

• Administrator
  • Fat
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2016, 11:06:03 PM »

I suppose they're nothing if not tenacious.

but I'm mostly inclined to agree with Cryptic. I think they should be given a chance on a very short leash

I'll tend to agree. I'm not going to close the doors on anyone without sufficient reason that is indicated here on the forums, not on another site. That being said, it'd be foolish of me to ignore their reputation when dealing with them here. If/when they decide to come here, which doesn't seem likely in the first place, I'll allow them to be here on the condition that they follow the standards that I expect from any of the posters here. The minute they break that trust is when they get removed.

AHumanBeing

• Emaciated
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2016, 08:23:14 PM »
After going off script, I can see that the person who made it is a Trump supporter. :\

kilif

• Administrator
  • Fat
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2016, 09:12:21 PM »
After going off script, I can see that the person who made it is a Trump supporter. :\

This is an official warning for bringing up political shit. You do this again and you'll be warned one more time and then permabanned.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2016, 09:21:57 PM by kilif »

Jhalem

• Emaciated
  • Chub
    • View Profile
    • (LGBTQ-friendly) ChubNet Discord Art and Social Group (there is a vetting server which will require an interview to get in if you don't use this link)
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2016, 12:15:36 AM »
Might sound silly, but this game is probably made by a person who knows me well. They talk about the exact same religious/cultural themes I brought up with them a lot and they knew they were most important to me. They mentioned wanting to get a video game done around February and they also knew I favored RPG Maker. The creator was probably not exactly the person I knew, but a person the person who knew me contacted to get their game done. Anyway, it is a game of pure evil. It seems that there are a lot of deviantart trolls who are decent artists that draw fetish material as an act of trolling that is harder to recognize.
Unwavering Resolve

happytpr

• Emaciated
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2017, 03:56:20 AM »
Is there an ending?