Author Topic: Examining cowgirls  (Read 1517 times)

Moo

• Emaciated
  • Moo.
    • View Profile
Re: Examining cowgirls
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2016, 12:06:20 AM »
Oh by the way, I'm dumb and forgot to specify; by round do you mean without rolls or bloated (like a pregnant belly)? Just so I don't accidentally draw wrong assets, heheh

Specter41st

• Emaciated
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2016, 12:07:33 AM »
Either looks pretty good tbh, but I think I prefer the bloated look. Your game though so your choice. :)

docarrol

• Emaciated
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2016, 12:58:44 AM »
Ah, that makes sense, but let's say, hypothetically, that you had a really bottom heavy cow, but you wanted to turn her into pretty much nothing but boob. How would go about having her lose weight in her butt and belly, but gain it in her breasts, if that is at all possible?

I dunno, I hadn't thought of that. I could always add fat shifting potions or something along those lines... though it would kinda be cheating if I ever add requests and competitions and that sort of stuff.

I'll consider it!
Seems simple enough to me. Just lose the weight first, so everything gets smaller, then change the distribution, and re-gain. In other words, there's already mechanisms in place to do what you want, IntegGrot, but do it in two steps, instead of at once. I don't think any special provision needs to be made just for that, especially if it would be a pain for Moo to implement, or risks breaking other game mechanics.

IntegGrot

• Emaciated
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2016, 01:36:06 AM »
Seems simple enough to me. Just lose the weight first, so everything gets smaller, then change the distribution, and re-gain. In other words, there's already mechanisms in place to do what you want, IntegGrot, but do it in two steps, instead of at once. I don't think any special provision needs to be made just for that, especially if it would be a pain for Moo to implement, or risks breaking other game mechanics.

That's a good point as well, but that also brings up another point; if fat distribution changes how fat is gained, does it change how fat is lost? For example, if a cowgirl's stats are 25/50/25, I would presume that 50% of all weight lost would come from her belly.