Author Topic: Planned Downtime (5/14/2016) 10 PM EST  (Read 1113 times)

kilif

• Professional Procrastinator
  • Administrator
  • Fat
    • View Profile
Planned Downtime (5/14/2016) 10 PM EST
« on: May 13, 2016, 11:57:49 PM »
Planning to take the forums down tomorrow at 10 PM EST to update the PHP version running on the server. This will allow me to start testing the wiki software I'd like to put up as well as opening doors for other applications to be brought online. Expected downtime should only be about 15-30 minutes, depending on any difficulties encountered, though no are expected.
I'll finish something one of these days!

Aku

• Emaciated
  • Belly lover
    • View Profile
Re: Planned Downtime (5/14/2016) 10 PM EST
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2016, 10:37:01 AM »
yes sir!
and good work  :)

kilif

• Administrator
  • Fat
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2016, 02:08:47 AM »
Alright, everything seems to have gone smoothly. It was a minor PHP upgrade on the server, so it shouldn't have affected too much, but if any of you run into issues, let me know.

On a more amusing note, taking a look over at the test instance: http://www.programancy.com/test_forum/index.php

Look at the user count. I have no idea why its getting hit with so much spam, but its hilarious. Take some time to read their profile descriptions.

kilif

• Administrator
  • Fat
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2016, 05:19:55 AM »
Should mention that I'm currently testing some wiki software on the forum. If you somehow get to the wiki, know that I'm only allowing access to it to some limited users while I feel the software out. This wiki software (called Tiki) also has an issue tracker built into it, which is a nice plus. Would be nice to get people more versed in professional development environments on here.