Author Topic: Demo Quest Game  (Read 4653 times)

The-Finn-Man

  • Emaciated
  • *
  • Posts: 6
  • Karma: +5/-0
  • Profile picture by Prisonsuit Rabbitman.
    • View Profile
Demo Quest Game
« on: April 27, 2018, 09:32:30 PM »
I've been messing with Quest for about a year now and I decided to finally put something together and get opinions on it. I'm not making it with any specific objectives; I'm just seeing what people think of it and what improvements I could make to it. It's not very long and a lot of it is unfinished but I thought I would release something while I continue making additions to it.

Last Updated: May 15th, 2018

http://textadventures.co.uk/games/view/jptqb6hpekgp2n1jbfxymg/demo
« Last Edit: May 15, 2018, 08:28:44 PM by The-Finn-Man »

thingything

  • Emaciated
  • *
  • Posts: 21
  • Karma: +1/-4
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
Re: Demo Quest Game
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2018, 01:09:41 AM »
Very nice! Just I'm sure I've done everything right, you can either get fat or not, and only the cat boy and your sisters can get fattened up, right?

Also is there nothing more for Dani other than the dialogue you have when you encounter her?

The-Finn-Man

  • Emaciated
  • *
  • Posts: 6
  • Karma: +5/-0
  • Profile picture by Prisonsuit Rabbitman.
    • View Profile
Re: Demo Quest Game
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2018, 09:26:48 PM »
There is some more dialogue with Dani if you complete the puzzle but other than that there are no other interactions in the demo. I will definitely be adding more in the future, though.

thingything

  • Emaciated
  • *
  • Posts: 21
  • Karma: +1/-4
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
Re: Demo Quest Game
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2018, 11:29:17 PM »
After you've been through the dungeon? I can't find her after getting the mana crystals

Bmurgllki

  • Emaciated
  • *
  • Posts: 5
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
Re: Demo Quest Game
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2018, 12:05:59 AM »
Just started it. Is that statue a Dark Souls reference? \[T]/

The-Finn-Man

  • Emaciated
  • *
  • Posts: 6
  • Karma: +5/-0
  • Profile picture by Prisonsuit Rabbitman.
    • View Profile
Re: Demo Quest Game
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2018, 04:16:18 AM »
After you've been through the dungeon? I can't find her after getting the mana crystals

Sorry I misunderstood you, there is no more dialogue with Dani after that.

Just started it. Is that statue a Dark Souls reference? \[T]/

I definitely could be...

P.S. I just made an update to the demo that adds some more characters and interactions but nothing too big yet.

Vigilante

  • Emaciated
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
Re: Demo Quest Game
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2018, 11:51:54 PM »
QQ - How did you code the branching dialogue (press 1 or 2 for different responses?).  I'd like to include something similar in my own game, but can't figure it out.

Thanks!

The-Finn-Man

  • Emaciated
  • *
  • Posts: 6
  • Karma: +5/-0
  • Profile picture by Prisonsuit Rabbitman.
    • View Profile
Re: Demo Quest Game
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2018, 09:19:19 PM »
QQ - How did you code the branching dialogue (press 1 or 2 for different responses?).  I'd like to include something similar in my own game, but can't figure it out.

Thanks!

So what I did was use the "Get input" script and then use an "If" statement afterwards that detects each of the possible results. The attached picture is an example of how to do it and the text below shows the exact code I used for the demo. There could be a better way or doing this but this is just the way I figured it out by messing with it.

Spoiler for Hidden:
msg ("Your vision clears as your are fully transported into the real world. Everyone around you will think that you are the actual person and not the magic wisp you really are. <br/>")
if (game.pov = Flynn) {
  msg ("\"Flynn!\" you hear a female voice shout. You find yourself locked in a cell with two girls. This is very odd and not what you were expecting by taking over the body of a random person. You look into the mind of Flynn to remember what had occured. <br/><br/>You see that Flynn and his sisters Lilly and Jenny, who were 19 and 21 repectivily, had found a little cabin out in the woods. The three of them ventured inside where they were confronted and incapacitated by an evil witch. Now they were imprisoned within a large cell. <br/><br/>You come to your senses and look over the see that Lilly had shouted  your name. \"Are you ok?\" Lilly asked as she looked over you, \"We all blacked out for a bit...\" Before you can answer you hear a wicked laugh and the witch enters the room on the other side of the cell. You didn't get a good look at the witch before but now she stood before you. She was actually a very cute women in what seemed to be her mid-twenties. <br/><br/>\"So,\" the witch bagan, \"You three little troublemakers have finally woken up.\" <br/><br/>\"What are you going to do with us?\" Jenny asked in a frightened voice. <br/><br/>\"I'm glad you asked! As punishment for breaking into my home... I will fatten the three of you up like a bunch of little piggies!\" <br/><br/>Jenny and Lilly gasped but you were just fascinated by these strange events, you have been on many adventures but haven't seen something like this. \"What is it little boy?\" the witch snarled as she approached you from the other side of the bars, \"Doesn't that scare you?\" <br/>")
  msg ("Option 1: \"Please don't fatten us up!\" <br/><br/>Option 2: Be scared. <br/><br/>Option 3: \"I want to be fatter.\" <br/><br/>Enter 1, 2, or 3 below: ")
  get input {
    if (result = "1") {
      msg ("<br/>The witch laughs. \"Looks like I need to demonstrate my power.\" She raises her hands into the air and you begin to feel tingly. You look down and realize that you are fattening up, your pants become very tight as your already large ass begins to stretch out the fabric. The witch laughs maniacally as she watches you get fatter. As the tingling stops you are left a hundred pounds fatter! Your pants have several tears and your shirt is unable to contain your jiggling belly. <br/><br/>\"Now not-so-little one,\" the witch says to you, \"Doing spells like that really wears down my mana and I need to refresh it. I will allow for you, and you alone, to venture out and find me more crystals. Don't even think about trying to betray me or run off. Because if you do...\" She snaps her fingers and a purple rune-like symbol apears upon the back of your left hand, \"I will know, and I will find you.\" <br/><br/>She unlocks the cell door and quickly pulls you out before your sisters have time to react. ")
      MoveObject (FlynnFatty, Kitchen)
      MoveObject (Witch, Kitchen)
      MakeObjectVisible (FlynnFatty)
      MakeObjectVisible (Witch)
      ChangePOV (FlynnFatty)
      MakeObjectInvisible (Flynn)
    }
    if (result = "2") {
      msg ("<br/>\"Good!\" the witch shouts, \"You should fear my power!\" <br/><br/>\"Now little one,\" the witch says to you, \"Doing spells really wears down my mana and I need to refresh it. I will allow for you, and you alone, to venture out and find me more crystals. Don't even think about trying to betray me or run off. Because if you do...\" She snaps her fingers and a purple rune-like symbol apears upon the back of your left hand, \"I will know, and I will find you.\" <br/><br/>She unlocks the cell door and quickly pulls you out before your sisters have time to react. ")
      MoveObject (Flynn, Kitchen)
      MoveObject (Witch, Kitchen)
    }
    if (result = "3") {
      msg ("<br/>The witch stares blankly at you for a moment, as well as your sisters. \"Well...\" the witch says lightly, \"I guess this is your dream come true tubby. I only have a little bit of juice left in me but a can grant your wish.\" She raises her hands into the air and you begin to feel tingly. You look down and realize that you are fattening up, your pants become very tight as your already large ass begins to stretch out the fabric. The witch laughs maniacally as she watches you get fatter. As the tingling stops you are left a hundred pounds fatter! Your pants have several tears and your shirt is unable to contain your jiggling belly. <br/><br/>\"Now not-so-little one,\" the witch says to you, \"Doing spells like that really wears down my mana and I need to refresh it. I will allow for you, and you alone, to venture out and find me more crystals. Don't even think about trying to betray me or run off. Because if you do...\" She snaps her fingers and a purple rune-like symbol apears upon the back of your left hand, \"I will know, and I will find you.\" <br/><br/>She unlocks the cell door and quickly pulls you out before your sisters have time to react. ")
      MoveObject (FlynnFatty, Kitchen)
      MoveObject (Witch, Kitchen)
      MakeObjectVisible (FlynnFatty)
      MakeObjectVisible (Witch)
      ChangePOV (FlynnFatty)
      MakeObjectInvisible (Flynn)
    }
  }
}
if (game.pov = Natalie) {
  msg ("\"Natalie!\" you hear a female voice shout. You find yourself locked in a cell with two other girls. This is very odd and not what you were expecting by taking over the body of a random person. You look into the mind of Natalie to remember what had occured. <br/><br/>You see that Natalie and her sisters Jenny and Lilly, who were 18 and 19 repectivily, had found a little cabin out in the woods. The three of them ventured inside where they were confronted and incapacitated by an evil witch. Now they were imprisoned within a large cell. <br/><br/>You come to your senses and look over the see that Lilly had shouted  your name. \"Are you ok?\" Lilly asked as she looked over you, \"We all blacked out for a bit...\" Before you can answer you hear a wicked laugh and the witch enters the room on the other side of the cell. You didn't get a good look at the witch before but now she stood before you. She was actually a very cute women in what seemed to be her mid-twenties. <br/><br/>\"So,\" the witch bagan, \"You three little troublemakers have finally woken up.\" <br/><br/>\"What are you going to do with us?\" Jenny asked in a frightened voice. <br/><br/>\"I'm glad you asked! As punishment for breaking into my home... I will fatten the three of you up like a bunch of little piggies!\" <br/><br/>Jenny and Lilly gasped but you were just fascinated by these strange events, you have been on many adventures but haven't seen something like this. \"What is it little girly?\" the witch snarled as she approached you from the other side of the bars, \"Doesn't that scare you?\" <br/>")
  msg ("Option 1: \"Please don't fatten us up!\" <br/><br/>Option 2: Be scared. <br/><br/>Option 3: \"I want to be fatter.\" <br/><br/>Type 1, 2 or 3 below. ")
  get input {
    if (result = "1") {
      msg ("<br/>The witch laughs. \"Looks like I need to demonstrate my power.\" She raises her hands into the air and you begin to feel tingly. You look down and realize that you are fattening up, your shirt begins to ride up your belly as your already big stomach begins to stretch expand. The witch laughs maniacally as she watches you get fatter. As the tingling stops you are left a hundred pounds fatter! Your shirt is looks like nothing more than a bra and your pants are feeling a little tight. <br/><br/>\"Now not-so-little one,\" the witch says to you, \"Doing spells like that really wears down my mana and I need to refresh it. I will allow for you, and you alone, to venture out and find me more crystals. Don't even think about trying to betray me or run off. Because if you do...\" She snaps her fingers and a purple rune-like symbol apears upon the back of your left hand, \"I will know, and I will find you.\" <br/><br/>She unlocks the cell door and quickly pulls you out before your sisters have time to react. ")
      MoveObject (NatalieFatty, Kitchen)
      MoveObject (Witch, Kitchen)
      MakeObjectVisible (NatalieFatty)
      MakeObjectVisible (Witch)
      ChangePOV (NatalieFatty)
      MakeObjectInvisible (Natalie)
    }
    if (result = "2") {
      msg ("<br/>\"Good!\" the witch shouts, \"You should fear my power!\" <br/><br/>\"Now little one,\" the witch says to you, \"Doing spells really wears down my mana and I need to refresh it. I will allow for you, and you alone, to venture out and find me more crystals. Don't even think about trying to betray me or run off. Because if you do...\" She snaps her fingers and a purple rune-like symbol apears upon the back of your left hand, \"I will know, and I will find you.\" <br/><br/>She unlocks the cell door and quickly pulls you out before your sisters have time to react. ")
      MoveObject (Natalie, Kitchen)
      MoveObject (Witch, Kitchen)
    }
    if (result = "3") {
      msg ("<br/>The witch stares blankly at you for a moment, as well as your sisters. \"Well...\" the witch says lightly, \"I guess this is your dream come true tubby. I only have a little bit of juice left in me but a can grant your wish.\" She raises her hands into the air and you begin to feel tingly. You look down and realize that you are fattening up, your shirt begins to ride up your belly as your already big stomach begins to stretch expand. The witch laughs maniacally as she watches you get fatter. As the tingling stops you are left a hundred pounds fatter! Your shirt is looks like nothing more than a bra and your pants are feeling a little tight. <br/><br/>\"Now not-so-little one,\" the witch says to you, \"Doing spells like that really wears down my mana and I need to refresh it. I will allow for you, and you alone, to venture out and find me more crystals. Don't even think about trying to betray me or run off. Because if you do...\" She snaps her fingers and a purple rune-like symbol apears upon the back of your left hand, \"I will know, and I will find you.\" <br/><br/>She unlocks the cell door and quickly pulls you out before your sisters have time to react. ")
      MoveObject (NatalieFatty, Kitchen)
      MoveObject (Witch, Kitchen)
      MakeObjectVisible (NatalieFatty)
      MakeObjectVisible (Witch)
      ChangePOV (NatalieFatty)
      MakeObjectInvisible (Natalie)
    }
  }
}
« Last Edit: May 12, 2018, 04:37:30 PM by The-Finn-Man »

groggarioth

  • Emaciated
  • *
  • Posts: 9
  • Karma: +3/-0
  • Whampire
    • View Profile
Re: Demo Quest Game
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2018, 11:07:11 AM »
Spoiler for Hidden:
Quote
So what I did was use the "Get input" script and then use an "If" statement afterwards that detects each of the possible results. The attached picture is an example of how to do it and the text below shows the exact code I used for the demo. There could be a better way or doing this but this is just the way I figured it out by messing with it.

msg ("Your vision clears as your are fully transported into the real world. Everyone around you will think that you are the actual person and not the magic wisp you really are. <br/>")
if (game.pov = Flynn) {
  msg ("\"Flynn!\" you hear a female voice shout. You find yourself locked in a cell with two girls. This is very odd and not what you were expecting by taking over the body of a random person. You look into the mind of Flynn to remember what had occured. <br/><br/>You see that Flynn and his sisters Lilly and Jenny, who were 19 and 21 repectivily, had found a little cabin out in the woods. The three of them ventured inside where they were confronted and incapacitated by an evil witch. Now they were imprisoned within a large cell. <br/><br/>You come to your senses and look over the see that Lilly had shouted  your name. \"Are you ok?\" Lilly asked as she looked over you, \"We all blacked out for a bit...\" Before you can answer you hear a wicked laugh and the witch enters the room on the other side of the cell. You didn't get a good look at the witch before but now she stood before you. She was actually a very cute women in what seemed to be her mid-twenties. <br/><br/>\"So,\" the witch bagan, \"You three little troublemakers have finally woken up.\" <br/><br/>\"What are you going to do with us?\" Jenny asked in a frightened voice. <br/><br/>\"I'm glad you asked! As punishment for breaking into my home... I will fatten the three of you up like a bunch of little piggies!\" <br/><br/>Jenny and Lilly gasped but you were just fascinated by these strange events, you have been on many adventures but haven't seen something like this. \"What is it little boy?\" the witch snarled as she approached you from the other side of the bars, \"Doesn't that scare you?\" <br/>")
  msg ("Option 1: \"Please don't fatten us up!\" <br/><br/>Option 2: Be scared. <br/><br/>Option 3: \"I want to be fatter.\" <br/><br/>Enter 1, 2, or 3 below: ")
  get input {
    if (result = "1") {
      msg ("<br/>The witch laughs. \"Looks like I need to demonstrate my power.\" She raises her hands into the air and you begin to feel tingly. You look down and realize that you are fattening up, your pants become very tight as your already large ass begins to stretch out the fabric. The witch laughs maniacally as she watches you get fatter. As the tingling stops you are left a hundred pounds fatter! Your pants have several tears and your shirt is unable to contain your jiggling belly. <br/><br/>\"Now not-so-little one,\" the witch says to you, \"Doing spells like that really wears down my mana and I need to refresh it. I will allow for you, and you alone, to venture out and find me more crystals. Don't even think about trying to betray me or run off. Because if you do...\" She snaps her fingers and a purple rune-like symbol apears upon the back of your left hand, \"I will know, and I will find you.\" <br/><br/>She unlocks the cell door and quickly pulls you out before your sisters have time to react. ")
      MoveObject (FlynnFatty, Kitchen)
      MoveObject (Witch, Kitchen)
      MakeObjectVisible (FlynnFatty)
      MakeObjectVisible (Witch)
      ChangePOV (FlynnFatty)
      MakeObjectInvisible (Flynn)
    }
    if (result = "2") {
      msg ("<br/>\"Good!\" the witch shouts, \"You should fear my power!\" <br/><br/>\"Now little one,\" the witch says to you, \"Doing spells really wears down my mana and I need to refresh it. I will allow for you, and you alone, to venture out and find me more crystals. Don't even think about trying to betray me or run off. Because if you do...\" She snaps her fingers and a purple rune-like symbol apears upon the back of your left hand, \"I will know, and I will find you.\" <br/><br/>She unlocks the cell door and quickly pulls you out before your sisters have time to react. ")
      MoveObject (Flynn, Kitchen)
      MoveObject (Witch, Kitchen)
    }
    if (result = "3") {
      msg ("<br/>The witch stares blankly at you for a moment, as well as your sisters. \"Well...\" the witch says lightly, \"I guess this is your dream come true tubby. I only have a little bit of juice left in me but a can grant your wish.\" She raises her hands into the air and you begin to feel tingly. You look down and realize that you are fattening up, your pants become very tight as your already large ass begins to stretch out the fabric. The witch laughs maniacally as she watches you get fatter. As the tingling stops you are left a hundred pounds fatter! Your pants have several tears and your shirt is unable to contain your jiggling belly. <br/><br/>\"Now not-so-little one,\" the witch says to you, \"Doing spells like that really wears down my mana and I need to refresh it. I will allow for you, and you alone, to venture out and find me more crystals. Don't even think about trying to betray me or run off. Because if you do...\" She snaps her fingers and a purple rune-like symbol apears upon the back of your left hand, \"I will know, and I will find you.\" <br/><br/>She unlocks the cell door and quickly pulls you out before your sisters have time to react. ")
      MoveObject (FlynnFatty, Kitchen)
      MoveObject (Witch, Kitchen)
      MakeObjectVisible (FlynnFatty)
      MakeObjectVisible (Witch)
      ChangePOV (FlynnFatty)
      MakeObjectInvisible (Flynn)
    }
  }
}
if (game.pov = Natalie) {
  msg ("\"Natalie!\" you hear a female voice shout. You find yourself locked in a cell with two other girls. This is very odd and not what you were expecting by taking over the body of a random person. You look into the mind of Natalie to remember what had occured. <br/><br/>You see that Natalie and her sisters Jenny and Lilly, who were 18 and 19 repectivily, had found a little cabin out in the woods. The three of them ventured inside where they were confronted and incapacitated by an evil witch. Now they were imprisoned within a large cell. <br/><br/>You come to your senses and look over the see that Lilly had shouted  your name. \"Are you ok?\" Lilly asked as she looked over you, \"We all blacked out for a bit...\" Before you can answer you hear a wicked laugh and the witch enters the room on the other side of the cell. You didn't get a good look at the witch before but now she stood before you. She was actually a very cute women in what seemed to be her mid-twenties. <br/><br/>\"So,\" the witch bagan, \"You three little troublemakers have finally woken up.\" <br/><br/>\"What are you going to do with us?\" Jenny asked in a frightened voice. <br/><br/>\"I'm glad you asked! As punishment for breaking into my home... I will fatten the three of you up like a bunch of little piggies!\" <br/><br/>Jenny and Lilly gasped but you were just fascinated by these strange events, you have been on many adventures but haven't seen something like this. \"What is it little girly?\" the witch snarled as she approached you from the other side of the bars, \"Doesn't that scare you?\" <br/>")
  msg ("Option 1: \"Please don't fatten us up!\" <br/><br/>Option 2: Be scared. <br/><br/>Option 3: \"I want to be fatter.\" <br/><br/>Type 1, 2 or 3 below. ")
  get input {
    if (result = "1") {
      msg ("<br/>The witch laughs. \"Looks like I need to demonstrate my power.\" She raises her hands into the air and you begin to feel tingly. You look down and realize that you are fattening up, your shirt begins to ride up your belly as your already big stomach begins to stretch expand. The witch laughs maniacally as she watches you get fatter. As the tingling stops you are left a hundred pounds fatter! Your shirt is looks like nothing more than a bra and your pants are feeling a little tight. <br/><br/>\"Now not-so-little one,\" the witch says to you, \"Doing spells like that really wears down my mana and I need to refresh it. I will allow for you, and you alone, to venture out and find me more crystals. Don't even think about trying to betray me or run off. Because if you do...\" She snaps her fingers and a purple rune-like symbol apears upon the back of your left hand, \"I will know, and I will find you.\" <br/><br/>She unlocks the cell door and quickly pulls you out before your sisters have time to react. ")
      MoveObject (NatalieFatty, Kitchen)
      MoveObject (Witch, Kitchen)
      MakeObjectVisible (NatalieFatty)
      MakeObjectVisible (Witch)
      ChangePOV (NatalieFatty)
      MakeObjectInvisible (Natalie)
    }
    if (result = "2") {
      msg ("<br/>\"Good!\" the witch shouts, \"You should fear my power!\" <br/><br/>\"Now little one,\" the witch says to you, \"Doing spells really wears down my mana and I need to refresh it. I will allow for you, and you alone, to venture out and find me more crystals. Don't even think about trying to betray me or run off. Because if you do...\" She snaps her fingers and a purple rune-like symbol apears upon the back of your left hand, \"I will know, and I will find you.\" <br/><br/>She unlocks the cell door and quickly pulls you out before your sisters have time to react. ")
      MoveObject (Natalie, Kitchen)
      MoveObject (Witch, Kitchen)
    }
    if (result = "3") {
      msg ("<br/>The witch stares blankly at you for a moment, as well as your sisters. \"Well...\" the witch says lightly, \"I guess this is your dream come true tubby. I only have a little bit of juice left in me but a can grant your wish.\" She raises her hands into the air and you begin to feel tingly. You look down and realize that you are fattening up, your shirt begins to ride up your belly as your already big stomach begins to stretch expand. The witch laughs maniacally as she watches you get fatter. As the tingling stops you are left a hundred pounds fatter! Your shirt is looks like nothing more than a bra and your pants are feeling a little tight. <br/><br/>\"Now not-so-little one,\" the witch says to you, \"Doing spells like that really wears down my mana and I need to refresh it. I will allow for you, and you alone, to venture out and find me more crystals. Don't even think about trying to betray me or run off. Because if you do...\" She snaps her fingers and a purple rune-like symbol apears upon the back of your left hand, \"I will know, and I will find you.\" <br/><br/>She unlocks the cell door and quickly pulls you out before your sisters have time to react. ")
      MoveObject (NatalieFatty, Kitchen)
      MoveObject (Witch, Kitchen)
      MakeObjectVisible (NatalieFatty)
      MakeObjectVisible (Witch)
      ChangePOV (NatalieFatty)
      MakeObjectInvisible (Natalie)
    }
  }
}

Coding scares me. This is probably the best example of as to why.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2018, 04:54:52 PM by groggarioth »
A fearsome troll lurks on the forum, what do you do?

I want to engulf it in flames. *rolls dice* YEAH! NAT 20!

The troll is defeated by its own flame war, you gain 1,600 exp and level up into a level 8 internet junkie.

Vigilante

  • Emaciated
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
Re: Demo Quest Game
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2018, 09:02:00 PM »
Beautiful, thanks very much!

kilif

  • Professional Procrastinator
  • Administrator
  • Fat
  • *****
  • Posts: 391
  • Karma: +136/-5
    • View Profile
Re: Demo Quest Game
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2018, 12:30:27 AM »
For future reference, you might want to put code in spoiler tags just so it doesn't take up so much space.
I'll finish something one of these days!

FatAzureDragon

  • Emaciated
  • *
  • Posts: 35
  • Karma: +6/-1
  • Smol Fat Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: Demo Quest Game
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2018, 01:19:40 AM »
Once I complete the puzzles in the Ruins, I can't get out, nor can I open the chest that's in the treasure room.
I have many names... because I can't decide on just one.

Das_Amigos

  • Emaciated
  • *
  • Posts: 7
  • Karma: +3/-0
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
Re: Demo Quest Game
« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2018, 03:48:57 PM »
Once I complete the puzzles in the Ruins, I can't get out, nor can I open the chest that's in the treasure room.
It's not broke as such
Spoiler for Hidden:
one of the stones opens it

The-Finn-Man

  • Emaciated
  • *
  • Posts: 6
  • Karma: +5/-0
  • Profile picture by Prisonsuit Rabbitman.
    • View Profile
Re: Demo Quest Game
« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2018, 08:40:59 PM »
Just added another small update to the game. I'm mostly working on expanding the town and characters before moving forward with the story.

TheBlackFedora

  • Emaciated
  • *
  • Posts: 4
  • Karma: +0/-1
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
Re: Demo Quest Game
« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2018, 05:45:40 PM »
Some of the new stuff confuses me for instance
Spoiler for Hidden:
How are you supposed to use the wand?