Author Topic: 38/39 Achievements  (Read 883 times)

Wfeedswell

• Emaciated
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
38/39 Achievements
« on: April 09, 2018, 02:49:32 PM »
Hey there,

So truly amazed and love this so much. Been wanting something like this for so long and glad I discovered it.

But after my multiple play throughs and hours of gameplay, I stumble right at the end. My chrome mobile app doesnít let me save past a certain point and the favors I was supposed to pick up near the end also never registered.

So can someone message me the 39th achievement? Truly dying to know the true resolution to all the mysteries.

geekdragon

• Chubby
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
    • Gaining Perspective - the game
Re: 38/39 Achievements
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2018, 04:08:21 PM »
Hmm. If you're getting the "best" final ending, that really should max out the counter.

The only ones that really should be avoidable are:
Spoiler for Hidden:
...the events tied to Donna, such as the "belly bed" event, the "Guinness Records" choice, and the "popcorn/money" choice. I just reviewed the trigger timing, and there IS a small chance of getting Donna's cooperation so late that you narrowly miss the belly-bed event. So that's one possibility.
If you're seeing all those, I might have to check the progress-checking code more closely for a glitch.

Wfeedswell

• Emaciated
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2018, 04:17:52 PM »
Messaged you with more details. Didnít want to spoil for anyone else.

Thanks for the reply too!

Troodon

• Emaciated
  • fatty dinosaur
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2018, 03:19:27 AM »
Hmm. If you're getting the "best" final ending, that really should max out the counter.

The only ones that really should be avoidable are:
Spoiler for Hidden:
...the events tied to Donna, such as the "belly bed" event, the "Guinness Records" choice, and the "popcorn/money" choice. I just reviewed the trigger timing, and there IS a small chance of getting Donna's cooperation so late that you narrowly miss the belly-bed event. So that's one possibility.
If you're seeing all those, I might have to check the progress-checking code more closely for a glitch.

Huh, I got all three of those events, the best ending, and it still said I only had 38/39 events.
"Why can't the real world just stop hassling me?" -Matchbox 20

geekdragon

• Chubby
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2018, 12:47:06 PM »
Huh, I got all three of those events, the best ending, and it still said I only had 38/39 events.
"Huh" is right. Well, thankfully it doesn't seem to be affecting anything else so far. I'll see if I can find the reason for it. Thanks for the report.

geekdragon

• Chubby
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2018, 03:14:22 AM »
I made a small change that I hope fixed this miscounting issue. It had to do with events that had independent male/female versions not correctly counting toward the total.