Author Topic: Looking for a Rp with stuffing and weight gain  (Read 769 times)

True Hunter

• Emaciated
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
Looking for a Rp with stuffing and weight gain
« on: March 22, 2018, 02:15:22 AM »
So I am new to this site, and am hoping to find people willing to do a weight gain/ stuffing role play. The characters I mostly play are male and I would like it if my partner in the Rp is female. I hope to be able to make a good story with this and hopefully do it frequently. Heck, a good bit of romance wouldn't be bad either.

The kinks that can be in the role play: Weight gain, stuffing, (those are obvious you see them the title of this post) expansion of the belly, butt, and breasts, belly inflation.

Things that cannot be in it: Furry, toilet stuff, slobs, and preferably no muscle growth. I'm sorry if you like any of these but they don't seem  appealing to me.

If there are any others not mentioned on here go over it with me and see. After all I'm hoping for both sides to enjoy it. If you're interested PM me and we can discuss it.

TheBlackFedora

• Emaciated
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for a Rp with stuffing and weight gain
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2018, 03:19:58 AM »
I'm game but would like to add pregnancy if that'd be O.K and are you open to fandoms being where our characters come from or do you prefer OC stuff? Also could some force feeding be involved?

DumplingKing

• Emaciated
  • Moderate chub
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2018, 04:46:36 PM »
I'd be up for it.

True Hunter

• Emaciated
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2018, 04:55:53 AM »

True Hunter

• Emaciated
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2018, 11:37:52 PM »
I'm game but would like to add pregnancy if that'd be O.K and are you open to fandoms being where our characters come from or do you prefer OC stuff? Also could some force feeding be involved?

Check your PM