Author Topic: Gaining Perspective  (Read 875 times)

geekdragon

• Developer
  • Chubby
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
    • Gaining Perspective - the game
Gaining Perspective
« on: March 13, 2018, 03:01:12 AM »
I probably started working on this game about the same time as this site went live. I said I'd request a board when I had something playable from start to finish, and I might actually be there. Guess it's about time to show off the results of 2 years of amateurish screwing around. :)

Gaining Perspective
A semi-realistic turn-based text game. Ten years after losing a childhood friend to runaway obesity, you unexpectedly begin gaining weight yourself.

-   Project Homepage (http://gaining.servegame.com/)
-   Dev Announcements
-   Project Discussion
-   Feature Requests
-   Bug Reports
« Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 03:04:35 AM by geekdragon »

sanity.exe

• Average
  • 404 - [Fat pun not found]
    • View Profile
Re: Gaining Perspective
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2018, 03:30:43 AM »
ayyy, glad to see the work paying off! I'll be glad to fiddle around with it and throw some feedback to you.  :)
Stay frosty.

geekdragon

• Developer
  • Chubby
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2018, 03:48:13 AM »
ayyy, glad to see the work paying off! I'll be glad to fiddle around with it and throw some feedback to you.  :)
Appreciated. That website link should already be live if you want to get started. If nothing in the game breaks too seriously, I think you'll find the experience quite unique. (The early pacing is slow, so bear with it if you can.) 

kilif

• Professional Procrastinator
  • Administrator
  • Fat
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2018, 09:37:38 AM »
I probably started working on this game about the same time as this site went live. I said I'd request a board when I had something playable from start to finish, and I might actually be there. Guess it's about time to show off the results of 2 years of amateurish screwing around. :)

Gaining Perspective
A semi-realistic turn-based text game. Ten years after losing a childhood friend to runaway obesity, you unexpectedly begin gaining weight yourself.

-   Project Homepage (http://gaining.servegame.com/)
-   Dev Announcements
-   Project Discussion
-   Feature Requests
-   Bug Reports

Alright, boards are up, changed your role as a developer on the site. Let me know if you need anything else.
I'll finish something one of these days!

geekdragon

• Developer
  • Chubby
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2018, 12:57:17 PM »
Alright, boards are up, changed your role as a developer on the site. Let me know if you need anything else.
Thank you, sir!