Author Topic: Girth Of the Gods  (Read 802 times)

Keroro04

• Emaciated
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
Girth Of the Gods
« on: February 19, 2018, 08:41:00 PM »
Well I have been doing some work, trying to think of how to make a campaign using the best of the site. While I have mostly tried to be a player, I think I have come up with a fun campaign where the goal is to explore the world and eat as much as you can. While I will be using the Girth System, I will also allow certain other races from Homebrew, and one of these will even be a part of the game if possible.

The homebrew races, found on dandwiki.com include Gastrosapiens (although in this setting they would be Humanoids with sluglike traits), Lamias, Driders, and Amazons (where, in addition to their normal traits, they gain a extra trait which I will list before the Discord Link). The main story is that the goddesses of the setting are trying to decide who should be the next queen after their current goddess, Pugina, falls into a deep sleep. During this, Puginaís sister Fudgila, angry of the other goddesses not instantly making her queen, casts a curse on them and the world that will cause the appetites to slowly swell until they all become immobile blobs. As priests of Pugina, your goal is to first dispel the spell Fudgila has cast on the world, and then bring Pugina out of her deep sleep. Or you can go end up becoming the biggest blobs in the universe, even bigger then the gods. Itís your choice. Major races in the campaign would be Humans, Elves, Swarmlings (which are considered a race in the campaign despite being a classless archtype), Gnomes, and the Amazons.

Thatís all there is now for the campaign, since I currently have my internet knocked out due to a storm. All that is left is the additional Amazon trait and the Discord Link.

Amazon Trait: Growing Body - Due to the Amazons  unique metabolism, they can turn their excess fat into muscle and height. For every size category they go up from Chubby, they end up gaining a additional 1d4 feet in height, and in addition gain a +x1.5 modifier to their Bulk Limit.

https://discord.gg/kUAvyTZ

Keroro04

• Emaciated
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
Re: Girth Of the Gods
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2018, 01:55:41 AM »
Hey, itís me again, and the campaign stuff is going smoothly, with plans on expanding! I am currently looking for GMs, and after I can find enough with good experience, I will try to make it so games can happen truly at any time. If you are a GM and have experience, please join the Discord and PM me.