Author Topic: Rambles about Fantasies  (Read 315 times)

PixelPounds

• Emaciated
  • Cartoon come Alive
    • View Profile
Rambles about Fantasies
« on: August 07, 2017, 12:51:16 AM »
Okay, first off.. I hope you all don't mind me being a bit of a hopeless romantic in this, but I think it's good to share some more inner thoughts and dreams and such. It helps bonds n' stuff. So, this post is essentially just gonna be a bit of a rambling about my fantasies and dreams.

And no need to worry, they're SFW. Hehe

Without further ado. I guess i'll just ramble away.

So, starting off, I guess it's pretty important to say that I am a very love based person. It's kinda what fuels me really. And as such, the idea of having that wonderful gal by my side.

Now you may be wondering, what kind of gal? What does she look like? Well... I don't know. Cause in terms of how my love works.. I just love a gal for who she is, and as a result I find her to be the most beautiful thing alive. Sure I have preferences! (Like I like fat girls for instance.) but those preferences aren't that important. The girls is!

Apologies for my thoughts being so sporadic by the way, I'm not used to opening up like this in a public forum, so my brain is a bit frazzled. But the fantasies I have with this mystery gal is varied. From simple things like playing games together (I.e. multiplayer or just one person playing while the other talks with them and such) with a warm blanket in the dark night, with a loving snuggle and cuddle thrown in to mix. To drawing her gifts, animations and the like. To the less likely to happen but still sweet idea of even fattening her up a bit, or even me (I kinda drastically need it. lol). I have all these grand plans to introduce her to my favorite games if she hasn't seen them already, buy her a Gameboy of some generation if she's intrigued in that sort of thing so we could play those games. Maybe streaming to friends. RPing over chats or with other people. And if she'd ever allow it, drawings of her (fat and not..?) n' stuff. It all just sounds wondrous. Sure everything wouldn't be sunshine and rainbows, but nothing ever is. And the hard parts would most certainly be worth the company of any wonderful gal. uwu

Has this post actually said anything cohesive..? Does it matter? Probably not. But as part of me trying to push myself out of my comfort zone and open up to a more wide forum I had to make this post. There's even a large chance it'll be deleted.

But if you did manage to read this. And managed to get anything out of it. Maybe even get inspired to share some inner things yourself. Then keep the train going, I think it's great to wear your heart on your sleeve. You meet a lot more real and make stronger relationships that way.

Alright. I've rambled enough. Let's see if this post sticks around. Have a wonderful day/night.

DumplingKing

• Emaciated
  • Moderate chub
    • View Profile
Re: Rambles about Fantasies
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2017, 02:13:04 PM »
I for one, enjoy seeing artists talk about themselves from time to time. Plus, it's nice to know other people feel kind of similarly to the way I do.
Personally, I don't think I have the energy to actively seek out a relationship at the moment, but if/when I do, I would definitely hope it would be based on our personalities, not just physical attraction.
As for opening up and stuff: honestly, I used to be (still kind of am) very guarded about who I was and what I liked, and I was very careful about the image of myself I put forward. Eventually this kind of evolved into me just hiding as much about myself as possible. I don't know what it is exactly, but having left school for the last time before going to uni, I've felt a lot more comfortable sharing stuff. Maybe it's just the fact that, if someone ends up disliking me, we can avoid each other a lot more easily now. I've found that people are actually surprisingly accepting of all kinds of people, especially if you present yourself confidently. I mean, it probably helps that I was already pretty good friends with the people I opened up with, but whatever, it's a start.

(Apologies to anyone checking their unread posts list for weight gain related stuff, haha)

ThreeBeersDown

• Emaciated
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2017, 06:43:22 PM »
Ah, to be young (I'm guessing) and in love with the idea of love. Brings back a lot of memories.

Just remember to love yourself in the meantime.

PixelPounds

• Emaciated
  • Cartoon come Alive
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2017, 08:16:57 PM »
Ah, to be young (I'm guessing) and in love with the idea of love. Brings back a lot of memories.

Just remember to love yourself in the meantime.

You assume right. ^^ At least in the grand scheme of age. I'm just born a lover. uwu Still an age 18 going on 19. Hehe

And thank you, honestly living yourself us one of the hardest things you can do. ^^; At least I find it difficult at times. But that's okay. :3