Author Topic: What's your dream WG game?  (Read 2392 times)

Regularshowman

• Emaciated
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
Re: What's your dream WG game?
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2017, 06:39:18 PM »
Well, now that you ASKED.

*Ahem*

My game would be akin to Garry's mod. You can download user-created EVERYTHING (maps, food, models, tools, all of that). There are multiple hubworlds for you to interact with other players and get to know how they RP.  Then you can select a private map and invite them. There you can dictate the food, the liquids/ the tools, all of that. That is, if you're the host. From there, the chat works on a sort of parser system. I.E. Feed X Character X food/object/person/liquid. You can decide if the model's belly/weight grows naturally through consumption or through text descriptions (I.E. X Character's belly is now beachball sized). Models can be programmed to be dynamic with clothes riding to expose a character's belly, buttons popping, belts bursting, clothes ripping, stuff like that. If someone is being uncooperative in the RP, then the host can either kick them or end the whole thing at any time.

As for a title... Maybe... Weightcraft? I dunno.

chillmistressfreia

• Average
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2017, 11:48:31 PM »
A bit simple, but I'd love to see an RPG or some other sort of game based entirely around traveling the game's world to defeat people in eating contests.
I think there's a hint that something like that is to come, in the Stuffing RPG, and I'm certainly excited to see how that goes. But a game based solely around that could be fairly interesting, I think.

Just a question, have you seen noone's RPG game?
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/13353103/

Unless he updated it very recently, I think everyone who's interested has seen everything they can, in there. It doesn't appeal much to me, because of the rigmarole you have to go through to be a human, but I have played it.

I don't THINK there's a lot of eating contest stuff in it, unless I just haven't bothered looking hard enough.

SelectFilly

• Emaciated
  • Lover of ponies and strategy games.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2017, 09:20:01 PM »
A bit simple, but I'd love to see an RPG or some other sort of game based entirely around traveling the game's world to defeat people in eating contests.
I think there's a hint that something like that is to come, in the Stuffing RPG, and I'm certainly excited to see how that goes. But a game based solely around that could be fairly interesting, I think.

Just a question, have you seen noone's RPG game?
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/13353103/

Unless he updated it very recently, I think everyone who's interested has seen everything they can, in there. It doesn't appeal much to me, because of the rigmarole you have to go through to be a human, but I have played it.

I don't THINK there's a lot of eating contest stuff in it, unless I just haven't bothered looking hard enough.

Apologies if this seems like a late reply, but I would like to point out there is a eating contest scene in the game. This is triggered by an encounter in the hospital with a NPC that overindulged and asks if you would like to take their place in the contest, which is held at the dairy farm, I believe in the barn.

Just thought I should put that out there.