Author Topic: What's your dream WG game?  (Read 2414 times)

HoooBoy

• Emaciated
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
What's your dream WG game?
« on: January 21, 2017, 08:08:49 PM »
Just for fun and to get some ideas rolling. Completely out there, never going to happen, AAA million dollar budget ideas are welcomed and encouraged.

chillmistressfreia

• Average
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
Re: What's your dream WG game?
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2017, 08:20:31 PM »
A bit simple, but I'd love to see an RPG or some other sort of game based entirely around traveling the game's world to defeat people in eating contests.
I think there's a hint that something like that is to come, in the Stuffing RPG, and I'm certainly excited to see how that goes. But a game based solely around that could be fairly interesting, I think.

DarkToonLink45

• Average
  • Shadowy being molded in the shape of a hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2017, 08:36:34 PM »
Hmm...Perhaps a 3D version of Voracious, almost handled just like an MMO? With constant updates, beautiful graphics, lag-less frames, fully customizable characters, nice controls, and an awesome community behind it(Though that last part is already there ;D ), Voracious! in 3D would be amazing!

Another thing would be a game I've actually HAD in a dream, where it's in a nice 8/16 bit style, you're in a subway-station location with 100(point worth) NPCs, and the objective of the game is to eat the correct people, then get on the train, or eat more people for bonus points. The correct people would have the correct answer to a (simple) math equation you'd have on your hud, then the final person to have to chomp would have an item you were looking for. Once you had eaten the right people, the train would arrive, and you could leave whenever you like. However, there's a time limit to consider, and whenever you would eat a person, the surrounding people would panic and (try) to run away.
Each time you score a point(by eating people), a pixel would be added to your sprite to simulate an added pound, and there would be different ranks of fattening people: a thin would count as 1 point, a chubby would count as 5 points, and a fat would count as 10. You could even choose your gender, the color of your skin, shirt, pants, even eyes. However, as you eat more, you would get slower, and with 100 added pounds, you'd be rather slowed down, but score more points. I could never remember the name of it, I think it called itself "Lunch Rush", or something along those lines. It does seem like a feasible game though, but it IS one that I dreamed about...
Working on my own RPG game! Though, it might not have WG content, I still wish to show it off. PM me your thoughts!

Snowdew, The Eternal Frost! (V0.2.5)

Link: http://fav.me/dam0pca

(If that doesn't suit your tastes, maybe this will? http://imgur.com/F72SmdA)

Dohavocom

• Global Moderator
  • Obese
  • Bellymaster
    • View Profile
  • Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/dohavocom
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2017, 01:07:35 AM »
I like fetish games with granularity and a lot of simulation elements.

I like when it takes time for a character to gain and there is a lot of little changes over time. I like when a character can gain a few lbs at a time over when a character goes from  stage 2 fat to stage 3 fat.

I don't have a problem with story based things, but they generally lack replay-ability for me so simulation type things are better because i can play it again with a slightly different path.

I'm not don't like minigames, it just feels grindy when all i want is to fap.

I don't like games where you're punished for being fat (losing the game from getting to big/heavy. making the game unfinishable or whatever. Make the game super hard to play because of weight).

I like open world oriented games  much more than games that have a strict "hooray you're fat now!" ending. I like open world games where i can experience the character do different things as they get fatter. I can so how it gets harder for them to do things (without punishing the player still). And i like seeing people react to the gain.

I don't care for combat in the games generally, and that's even more true in fetish games. I've killed a lot of vidogames character in my days, and it just doesn't appeal as much anymore. A woman with a belly the size of a couch doesn't bother me, the fact she can stand and move around doesn't bother me, but watching her engage in combat? Ridiculous. That's just my taste haha. That and combat in fetish games isn't usually that great and even if it was, i don't really want to mix serious game time and fap time.

I also prefer fattening of one or a small few of characters over everyone being fat. I like the size disparity.

So my ideal game would be somewhere between fetishmaster, the sims, with a little bit of skyrim.

Remember: Anything is possible when you have tenuous ties to reality.

http://dohavocom.deviantart.com

I have a Patreon. If you like my work, please consider supporting me https://www.patreon.com/dohavocom

Kostromama

• Fat
  • Prime Amazon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2017, 02:12:39 AM »
Man, this is a really, really good question.  I will probably post a few answers when I've had more time to think about it.

First thought:

Imagine a Smash Bros style game:  2.5D, tight controls, a variety of characters with different strengths and weaknesses.  Ignore the goofy Nintendo characters and replace them with more, you know, humanoid ones, maybe have a custom fighter creation mode.

The primary goal, though, isn't knocking out the enemy fighters:  It's to reach a certain weight or be the heaviest character when time runs out.  Food items spawn around the stage at set intervals (popping out of store fronts in a "town" themed level, growing on vines in a jungle) or fall from the sky at random.  When you pick them up, your character automatically starts munching away at them, but it takes a little while, and if you get hit you drop your food.  Get knocked off the stage, and you lose a little weight when you respawn.

Smash Bros already had a "weight" mechanic, where heavier characters soaked damage more easily and didn't fly as far when hit but tended to move slower and have poorer acrobatic abilities.  This game would have some other room to toy with balance:  Some characters might start at higher weights than others, and be slower to start but be slowed down less by accumulated weight.  Or a character could have worse overall stats but gain more weight from food, or characters could be faster or slower eaters.  Characters with multiple jumps/flight capabilities could find them diminished or lost at high weights.

Games like this don't work unless there's a charismatic set of characters with well-themed abilities, and personally I'd like to see:
-A "cowboy/cowgirl" minotaur gunslinger, poor jumping abilities but six-shooter and lasso projectiles.
-A vampire character who can gain weight by grappling other characters in addition to eating food, who has climbing skills and a speedy flying bat form that ceases to function properly past a certain weight.
-Some kind of anthro-dragon with limited gliding and short-range breath weapon, whose whole hitbox gets bigger as they gain weight, becoming taller as well as wider and getting better reach with their attacks.
-An elastic "inflationist" character with bouncy jumps and Kirby-like suck/blow abilities.

(Toss in your own character thoughts if you want!)

Tendra

• Emaciated
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2017, 03:41:30 AM »
I'm rather fond of text-based games, myself, so something along the lines of Noone's RPG but with a lot more side content would be great

Speak_Easy

• Emaciated
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2017, 04:30:24 AM »

The primary goal, though, isn't knocking out the enemy fighters:  It's to reach a certain weight or be the heaviest character when time runs out. 

That's... a really good concept!

Personally I would do something like, attacking reduces your weight, but also reduces the weight of the other character more depending on how strong the hit is. So it would become a tug-of-war between attacking and eating, or defending and dodging.

dingotush

• Developer
  • Chubby
    • View Profile
    • Yaffaif
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2017, 08:30:02 AM »
Hmm, if the budget was unlimited I'd have to go VR; being able to look down and around at your (player character's), or an NPCs, swelling jiggling body would be amazing. That choice would limit game mechanics, so I'd probably be looking at some kind of open world RPG/life sim without any fast paced combat. There would be options for finding and romancing a partner, and one or both of you gaining. A few story paths (which would be optional to follow) would unlock additional capabilities, transformations, and other benefits. Want to indulge your foodie fantasies or fatten up the general poputlation - follow the restaurant path. Cow girls your thing? - there's a farming path. Into vampires, were-creatures, demons etc? - Investigate the dark side of the world. Fancy yourself a sleuth? Advertise yourself as a private investigator. I'd probably choose a near-future or alternate world setting.

But, with no budget, and only a hobby project, I'll stick to the text adventures!   

gamerjohn1991

• Chubby
  • Nintendo Gamer/WG Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2017, 02:53:56 AM »
My dream game would be a sort of management simulator along the lines of games like Evil Genius, Mall Tycoon, etc. that would have a near-identical concept as a set of images by a Korean Pixiv user that made those RPG Maker screenshots (who has also drawn Lord Dominator WG pics), minus the cannibalism aspect, where you get to build a place for women to stay and gain weight. If they die, whether by obesity-related health issues or exploding from overeating or just plain old age, there's a graveyard/crematorium where they'll be buried/cremated. You can check up on them, see their weight, age, and stance on fat, as well as their fullness, lethargicness, body shape, blood sugar level, etc. You can earn money by selling excess fat women (whose prices vary depending on their fatness), which you can then use to add more rooms (like a fumigation room for gassy women or a floating pool where fat women can float on the surface of the water). It'll be one of those "freemium" games, but paying for a little extra in-game cash will be worth it (just like games like Tiny Tower and Pokemon GO). However, you won't be able to buy anything else but extra currency with real-world money, which will be good because the game will also be ad-free upon your first purchase (namely, buying in-game currency with real-world currency). You can also buy the "Remove Ads" option at the same price as the lowest amount of in-game money you can purchase with either a credit card or money from a prepaid card like those for the Google Play Store.

chillmistressfreia

• Average
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2017, 05:26:55 AM »
So, this picture here might be relevant in this thread.

http://leshawk.deviantart.com/art/Eating-Contest-659768503

Particularly to my idea of the eating contest game. I like the idea of it being the reverse of what you might expect.

Oppaithon

• Emaciated
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2017, 05:53:29 PM »
Okay I have a bizarre idea but bare with me.

The Game is about a Temporal Fat Note. So like Dead Note you can write in names and they will gain weight. The twist is you can only do this to historical figures.

The setting is modern day, you have the fortune/misfortune to have dated a string of chubby girls who latterly due to some inspiration lost their weight and slimmed down with your likes ending it. Not as many deadly Exs like Scott Pilgrim, but you get the idea.

After the last one dumped you for trying to break her out of her diet, you wander home after another failed relationship. Cursing the weight gods as you go. This is when you find the note book. There is a catch, you die if you fail to succeed within one month.

The gameplay is a day night cycle. During the day you my go out in the world and research leads for your nightly targets and judge the affects of your work. By night you write in your targets, which are only adjustable once.

Basic success would be to have one of your past Exs never loose the weight and stay with you
Next level would be to have them be even heavier than previously
Above that would be multiple exs being that way
Ultimate unlock would be a present where dieting is unheard of in some sort of pro-fat utopia

This visually would be similar to VN with a basic multi-location town. You can only find out about new targets or places to research, by asking the right people at the right weights.

Jhalem

• Average
  • Chub
    • View Profile
    • (LGBTQ-friendly) ChubNet Discord Art and Social Group
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2017, 05:12:07 PM »
Ah, this question is pretty good.... When I was younger I might have had a better answer, but the game I am currently planning to make are pretty much my ideals and they aren't too hard to create.

So instead, I guess I will write a list of everything I would love to see in games.

1. Text-based combat that involves playing with fat, feeding, tricking, dominating or submitting to opponents. Perhaps the dream version of this would be a 2D RPG that slowly tracks weight gain and loss based on the events of every battle. Actually, I was thinking about making one of my planned projects have a daily weight gain or loss score that you see when you go to sleep, but I don't know how I could implement it. The amount of healing would translate into calories eaten while health lost and damage done to opponents would translate to weight loss, but in a smaller amount. It would essentially give excessively healing characters to max HP a fun purpose and your stats would increase based on an equation of how fat you were. You would be able to use skills based on gravity that would deal damage based on the gravity equation, weight number and of course, the skill's base damage. Oh another important thing about combat - if it was a Final Fantasy/RPG Maker style game, it would have to have in-battle text messages for all sorts of things. I love in-battle text and it is what made Undertale so great.

2. Fat and feminization - I would want to see guys getting turned into girls by getting fat. It could also be a pure hormonal transformation where their penis shrinks and the whole body's skin gets softer and they become more sexually harmless. Basically, I guess I would like fat trap/trans characters who may or may not expect feminization to happen.

3. Succubus - for some reason I really love succubi. I would need a game with a few fat succubi who had the most beautiful fat bodies and they also had the ability to defy weight and move and fly swiftly, doing whatever they want (I guess even having sex in weight couples that are considered impossible to have penetrative sex at). Also, the player should be able to become a succubus and torment unwilling victims, become a weapon of war, et cetera and they could also be a submissive succubus.

4. Jiggle physics - of course, any great 3D or 2D fat game would have beautiful jiggly bodies and a lot of realism in fat bodies and their potential diversities.

5. Maximum weight - I would rather have a weight limit of 600 lbs., and only that number for the tallest people. I really am not a fan of immobility (except maybe with a Yandere feeder), but my preferred weight is around 400 pounds.

6. Yandere - anything with a well-written, realistic Yandere character makes me really happy. Having a fat character who is Yandere or a feeder who is Yandere would be a dream come true. I also like certain craziness traits, mainly multiple personality disorder (the correct name being disassociative personality disorder).

7. Political fattening movements - if there were groups of people who were perhaps terrorists or fighting a skinniness campaign, I imagine that would be a really great concept to experience. We usually have an evil overlord or a curse, but a group or organization of people is a more active and unpredictable entity that would be fun to see in action.

8. DLC/Extensible/never-ending - everyone wants a neverending game. Say what you want about DLC, but I think if the DLC expansions are very worthwhile and reasonably priced, I would be really happy that they existed and not consider it greedy at all. The best design decision in a game for me is that a lot of things you can do are able to be carried into different areas of the game and used however you want to. I would want the same applicable to DLC and any updates made to the game.

Ah.... I think that is probably all. If you could manage to make a game containing all of those elements, I would lose my soul to it.
Unwavering Resolve

HoooBoy

• Emaciated
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2017, 02:09:43 AM »

7. Political fattening movements - if there were groups of people who were perhaps terrorists or fighting a skinniness campaign, I imagine that would be a really great concept to experience. We usually have an evil overlord or a curse, but a group or organization of people is a more active and unpredictable entity that would be fun to see in action.

Mind if I steal this a little bit? Been trying to figure out an interesting way to introduce a fattening antagonist without being super cliche. This is absolutely perfect and could lead to so many different scenarios.

Jhalem

• Average
  • Chub
    • View Profile
    • (LGBTQ-friendly) ChubNet Discord Art and Social Group
« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2017, 02:23:17 AM »

Mind if I steal this a little bit? Been trying to figure out an interesting way to introduce a fattening antagonist without being super cliche. This is absolutely perfect and could lead to so many different scenarios.

Yeah, go and use the idea... I hope you can use it well.
Unwavering Resolve

Theking101

• Developer
  • Average
  • Average
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2017, 01:59:57 PM »
A bit simple, but I'd love to see an RPG or some other sort of game based entirely around traveling the game's world to defeat people in eating contests.
I think there's a hint that something like that is to come, in the Stuffing RPG, and I'm certainly excited to see how that goes. But a game based solely around that could be fairly interesting, I think.

Just a question, have you seen noone's RPG game?
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/13353103/
http://theking1050.deviantart.com/
https://www.furaffinity.net/user/theking1050/

Note: Comments on anything are appreciated.

Feel free to PM me on anything. :)

I have an idea...
Na, it won't work with my limited knowledge,
Sorry