Poll

Which of the following best describes you?

Straight Male
Straight Female
Homosexual/Bisexual Male
Homosexual/Bisexual Female
Straight Male (Furry)
Straight Female (Furry)
Homosexual/Bisexual Male (Furry)
Homosexual/Bisexual Female (Furry)
Other

Voting closes: January 03, 2018, 04:03:30 AM

Author Topic: User Demographic Survey  (Read 528 times)

kilif

• Professional Procrastinator
  • Administrator
  • Fat
    • View Profile
User Demographic Survey
« on: December 04, 2017, 04:03:30 AM »
Alright, I wanted to do a quick survey of some very basic demographics on the site. I'd do a more involved survey, but the site's polling tools by default are not that great. So, if you would, I'd appreciate it if you'd take a couple of seconds to pick which of the above best describes you. Its completely anonymous, so no worries about being found out.

If you want, you can respond to this with any other details that you don't mind being public. I'd like to know the breakdown of my user base a little better moving forward with this site.

Look out for another poll involving meetup boards for developers, artists, etc. to get together. I haven't forgotten or ignored that, just haven't had time to circle back around to it.

Thanks again for your participation.
I'll finish something one of these days!

SelectFilly

• Emaciated
  • Lover of ponies and strategy games.
    • View Profile
Re: User Demographic Survey
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2017, 01:04:39 PM »
You might be better off making a strawpoll and linking it. It has more options on the table for polls.
Or you could just create multiple polls at once for different subjects and make a temporary "poll directory".

dingotush

• Developer
  • Chubby
    • View Profile
    • Yaffaif
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2017, 04:50:43 PM »
I'm assuming "Straight Male (Furry)" means a straight male who is also a furry himself, rather than a straight male only attracted to female furries.

kilif

• Professional Procrastinator
  • Administrator
  • Fat
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2017, 09:15:53 PM »
I'm assuming "Straight Male (Furry)" means a straight male who is also a furry himself, rather than a straight male only attracted to female furries.

Yes, just to be clear.

You might be better off making a strawpoll and linking it. It has more options on the table for polls.
Or you could just create multiple polls at once for different subjects and make a temporary "poll directory".

I intend to make a more complex one later down the road. Get a feel for how many developers, artists, better granulation for preferences, etc.
I'll finish something one of these days!

Midnight27

• Emaciated
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2017, 02:25:04 PM »
Hmm, I am actually kinda tempted to make a meta game out of this. So I'm gonna bet the most common demographic will be straight male, feeder, aged 20-30. Guessing >45% of the population population