Author Topic: Corrupt Powers  (Read 7356 times)

NoNoYes

• Average
  • Accidental co-creator of a rule.
    • View Profile
Re: Corrupt Powers
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2017, 12:00:39 AM »
:thinking:
I wonder how mobility plays a role in this game?

ibentley38

• Emaciated
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2017, 04:16:38 PM »
It will be used more for a game over situation. If Madeline gets too heavy for her legs to support her... around 350 or so pounds she will either need to take a rapid weight loss pill or face not being able to finish her quest. There may even be some areas where if she is too heavy she will fall through. This could work to the players advantage or hinder them. I know 350 lbs isnít that heavy but Iíve got to draw an upper limit somewhere. Also for the upper weight range the heavier she is the slower Iím going to try to make her move.

Josemiu

• Emaciated
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2017, 08:05:37 PM »
Hey also you could make Cars o something if the weight is too much you know? Or maybe magic!

ibentley38

• Emaciated
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2017, 03:54:53 AM »
Getting all my expressions together for the first part of the story. Basic maps are done, more detailed maps will follow, then connecting everything together.

There is a part at the beginning where Madie doesn't think her boss can hear what she is saying about him. He comes up right behind her without her noticing.

ibentley38

• Emaciated
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2017, 01:48:09 PM »
The project is still progressing albeit at a slow pace. Iím also working on an online wiki or website for the project to highlight the areas that are to be included, the characters, and a few other things.