Author Topic: Starbound Mods?  (Read 13806 times)

AmyHuntr

• Emaciated
  • Wanna-Be Overweight
    • View Profile
Re: Starbound Mods?
« Reply #90 on: October 30, 2017, 03:55:01 PM »
I got the mod to work, using the newest one, and thanks for telling me that. And an idea, wouldn't it be fun to add a mario style stomp thing to the fat back? Since you can't jump very much, I'd think it would be sensible to be able to crush enemies you get the drop on.

CaptainGame

• Emaciated
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: October 30, 2017, 11:14:13 PM »
So where can I get these mods? I haven't found the latest links for either the Big Fatties mod or the shrine maiden VR mod.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2017, 11:29:15 PM by CaptainGame »

RadicalSquidward

• Emaciated
  • Thighdeology
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 30, 2017, 11:33:39 PM »
So where can I get these mods? I haven't found the latest links for either the Big Fatties mod or the shrine maiden VR mod.

Big Fatties can be found here: http://www.weightgaming.com/forum/index.php?topic=926.0

My Shrine Maiden VN mod isn't finished yet, I've still got to do most of the writing.

Robin_AM

• Emaciated
  • Wants some snacks
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: October 31, 2017, 05:17:14 AM »

Why don't you make bigger versions of her going to weight stage 15?

https://community.playstarbound.com/threads/aesthetic-mod-bellies.64863/

This is an example of what weight stage 15 should look like if you do add more stages.

P.S. Go down to the bottom of the page to see the fat hylotl image.

There's a few reasons, the primary one being I'm not actually that good at art. I'm just modifying the original spritesheet, and that leaves me at the mercy of it's colour palette and frontal perspective. It's difficult for me to portray size properly without it becoming another terrible Deviantart circle-tool belly.

The other is that I'm a big stickler for realism, and since the story takes place in the same location as the original, the Pagoda Library island, there wouldn't be very much in the way of food to lead to such a drastic amount of weight gain. Now that's not to say there won't be any, (what's a good weight gain story without food?), but it'll all be setting appropriate.

Now, all that being said, I have made a 6th stage intended for the good ending that's significantly heavier, AND features a new outfit, so it's not out of the realm of possibility that if I keep tinkering with the sprites like I have and figure out a way to effectively portray bigger weights that they'll end up in the finished version, and instead of being the good ending it's the beginning of an Act 2 in a new fat-friendlier setting.

I can't make any promises however.

Sorry about all these questions.  :P But what do you mean by "fat-friendlier setting?"

RadicalSquidward

• Emaciated
  • Thighdeology
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 31, 2017, 05:34:21 AM »
Sorry about all these questions.  :P But what do you mean by "fat-friendlier setting?"

A place with ready access to fast food and convenience store junkfood. In my case it'd end up being one of the underwater Hylotl cities.

Robin_AM

• Emaciated
  • Wants some snacks
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: November 01, 2017, 05:27:02 AM »

A place with ready access to fast food and convenience store junkfood. In my case it'd end up being one of the underwater Hylotl cities.

Ok, thanks again for answering my questions.  ;D

Robin_AM

• Emaciated
  • Wants some snacks
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: November 11, 2017, 11:59:31 PM »
Hey, RadicalSquidward how much progress on the mod has been made? Just asking because I'm excited.

Toriel12

• Emaciated
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: December 06, 2017, 01:06:30 AM »
are you still working on the mini-VN mod?

Jase-Vendor

• Emaciated
  • Obese
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: December 06, 2017, 04:43:37 AM »
Say, i know this might be the wrong place to ask but, if i want to make a armor dye-able, what should i do? show a example if you will.
Stay big and healthy! or not!
You can find me on my Discord and Discord server!
Jase-Vendor#4906