Author Topic: Unclaimed List  (Read 85037 times)

FatAzureDragon

• Emaciated
  • Smol Fat Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: Unclaimed List
« Reply #135 on: February 04, 2018, 08:09:41 AM »
One of the programs that was on there was called "Gain Calc" and another one was "Vfedee" by Kronoman.
I have many names... because I can't decide on just one.

PeachClamNine

• Chubby
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: February 14, 2018, 11:07:40 PM »
I found this game for Android today. Looks worth a look at least.

FatAzureDragon

• Emaciated
  • Smol Fat Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: February 19, 2018, 12:01:26 AM »
I found this game for Android today. Looks worth a look at least.
from what I've played of that game, it's just a tapper that has little means to offset the grind, and the ads it has get in the way of your combo.

Mr stuffer rpg maker pers

• Developer
  • Chubby
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: February 21, 2018, 12:35:21 PM »
I've played that game and it's pretty terrible. You get the third level expecting her to get fat one more time, and nope just the end. The ads and grind are not worth it. I know someone ripped the pictures somewhere, but I don't remember where.

Mangananga

• Emaciated
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: February 21, 2018, 03:01:44 PM »
Someone i have been following has made an EARLY alpha game, pretty barebones so far, but it's a game nonetheless.

https://plumpknight.deviantart.com/journal/Some-advance-of-DeviantQuest-RPG-4-THE-ALPHA-731984654

FatAzureDragon

• Emaciated
  • Smol Fat Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: February 24, 2018, 12:18:51 AM »
I've played that game and it's pretty terrible. You get the third level expecting her to get fat one more time, and nope just the end. The ads and grind are not worth it. I know someone ripped the pictures somewhere, but I don't remember where.
As I remember what one review on that game said "Good Visuals but Feed the Fat has better mechanics"

FatAzureDragon

• Emaciated
  • Smol Fat Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: March 01, 2018, 06:37:59 AM »
If anyone wants the gain calc I mentioned earlier I have it up for download here. keep in mind it does have an initial weight limit of over a ton (anything over about 2300 causes an overflow error), though the weight you wish to gain is only limited by the amount of calories per day, which the limit on that is pretty damn high (seriously, I took half-a-thousand tons to break the program).

Midnight27

• Average
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: March 01, 2018, 06:14:40 PM »
Not sure if it is just me but I am unable to get gaincalc working on windows 10. None of the files, apart from the read me, open. I just get error messages.

Chrizzm

• Emaciated
  • Unfitness Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: March 01, 2018, 06:20:22 PM »
Not sure if it is just me but I am unable to get gaincalc working on windows 10. None of the files, apart from the read me, open. I just get error messages.

Take the MSSTDFMT.dll file,

save it in C:\Windows\sysWOW64 folder.  Stay in sysWoW64 foder and locate the file cmd.exe.  Right click cmd.exe and click on "Run as administrator."  The black command screen appeares with

C:\Windows\system32>

Type in Regsvr32 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\MSSTDFMT.DLL.

Press ENTER.
Trust me, I'm a doctor.
Telegram: @ellisk

Midnight27

• Average
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: March 01, 2018, 06:53:43 PM »
Thank you so much.  ;D

chillmistressfreia

• Average
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: March 07, 2018, 12:46:56 AM »

Take the MSSTDFMT.dll file,

save it in C:\Windows\sysWOW64 folder.  Stay in sysWoW64 foder and locate the file cmd.exe.  Right click cmd.exe and click on "Run as administrator."  The black command screen appeares with

C:\Windows\system32>

Type in Regsvr32 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\MSSTDFMT.DLL.

Press ENTER.

I'm getting some further errors beyond that one.

dingotush

• Developer
  • Chubby
    • View Profile
    • Yaffaif
« Reply #146 on: March 07, 2018, 07:35:42 AM »
One of the programs that was on there was called "Gain Calc" and another one was "Vfedee" by Kronoman.
Vfedee is, I think, Virtual Feeder - which you can still download from the plumping helena part my website along with the original feedee files and the original archives with instructions for creating your own feedees.

dingotush

• Developer
  • Chubby
    • View Profile
    • Yaffaif
« Reply #147 on: March 07, 2018, 07:44:16 AM »
For me it just worked on Windows 10 when I ran the .exe. I know that isn't much help (and I'm no expert on Windows binaries), but it can work. It doesn't do a great deal - converting weight and height to metric, calculating BMI, then working out how many calories you need to eat each day to reach your goal weight in a given time. It would be so much easier as a spreadsheet than a binary.