Author Topic: Question in general  (Read 1877 times)

engordoAchicas

• Emaciated
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
Question in general
« on: February 12, 2018, 11:30:09 PM »
I already apologize for my bad English.
I created the demo of a game, but is it in Spanish, should I post it in the forum? or because I'm not in English, do I break some forum rule?

Mangananga

• Emaciated
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
Re: Question in general
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2018, 03:35:34 AM »
I am not a moderator, but i can say that even though i would've prefered it in english, i would love to see the demo over your game even though it's in spanish

engordoAchicas

• Emaciated
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2018, 03:47:58 AM »

at the beginning of the game you have to go back and forth a bit, and quick advice uses pepper against the first wolf, and the female enemies use food
PD: any questions will be answered

http://www.mediafire.com/file/etd351s0c2eth02/elfas%20hambrientas%200.25%20con%20RPT.exe

LtChronos

• Emaciated
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2018, 07:39:52 AM »
I think you should join the WG or mr stuffing rpg's discord and post your game in there as well. I'm spanish so I can give you advice too.

P.S: I'm liking the game quite a lot.

Conartist113

• Emaciated
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2018, 08:38:56 AM »
I hate to infer insult to you as you've worked so hard on this game, but I've been working on a translated version of the game using Google Translate. I hate to do so, but I figured it would help people who don't know spanish like myself understand what's going on and how to progress a little better.

LtChronos

• Emaciated
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2018, 10:33:21 AM »
I hate to infer insult to you as you've worked so hard on this game, but I've been working on a translated version of the game using Google Translate. I hate to do so, but I figured it would help people who don't know spanish like myself understand what's going on and how to progress a little better.

I'm not sure if you're going to succeed in translating the game. Google can't, or doesn't translate misspelt words, and unfortunately, this game's grammar is horrendous. I could do it, but I'm too lazy for that.

The game itself is pretty good tho.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2018, 10:49:38 AM by LtChronos »

Conartist113

• Emaciated
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2018, 11:00:37 AM »
Actually, I'm already when the girls start staying at your place and I've only been doing this for like an hour. I could do a hell of a lot more if my memorization was good enough. Then I could translate what happens in battle. Sadly, I have to stick to raw text, dialogue and enemy names

FucusTCD

• Emaciated
  • TCD-The Cookies Dealer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2018, 07:38:14 PM »
i think a good idea is to use a english-spanish dictionary for expresions and untranslatable word.
TCD-The Cookies Dealer
https://fucustcd.deviantart.com/

engordoAchicas

• Emaciated
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2018, 08:36:56 PM »
thousand apologies for my grammar, but as I'm used to working without stopping and that's where I sin more, and as the dialogs are sometimes written badly but purposefully, here is a version correcting some bugs

http://www.mediafire.com/file/e77dlu9ksaojd5w/elfas%20hambrientas%200.26%20con%20RTP.exe

basiv

• Emaciated
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2018, 09:52:47 PM »
Hello,

I've greatly enjoyed this game so far.  Even as a non-Spanish speaker I've been able to play through a good amount of it without any issues, and I think it has some really unique ideas (like the iPod playing different songs and a driveable car) that I haven't seen in any other games of this type.

I wanted to ask, though: is there any way to cure poison in the game/any way to heal your party outside of Lili's "Cure" skill. My party keeps getting poisoned by the wasps in the forest and I'm not sure how to remove it.

engordoAchicas

• Emaciated
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2018, 10:45:18 PM »
Well, in the game there are many things that I would like to see in other games.

To be cured of the poison you have to use: "carbon activo" &  "Equipo de acampar" the last cure to all health, mana and team states, but only works out of battle

basiv

• Emaciated
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2018, 01:16:29 AM »
Well, in the game there are many things that I would like to see in other games.

To be cured of the poison you have to use: "carbon activo" &  "Equipo de acampar" the last cure to all health, mana and team states, but only works out of battle

Ok thanks! I also haven't been able to find any money in the game, so I can't buy anything from the shops. What's the best way to make money?

basiv

• Emaciated
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2018, 01:19:55 AM »

Ok thanks! I also haven't been able to find any money in the game, so I can't buy anything from the shops. What's the best way to make money?

Actually, disregard this, I just figured out you can sell the bag of gold and pequeno crystals.

Conartist113

• Emaciated
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2018, 02:09:01 AM »
Would you like to see what I have so far? I have a pretty good chunk on the doc so far, but it's mainly story

theboyinblue101

• Emaciated
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2018, 07:49:19 PM »
Great game. How do you get past the mysterious black monster. I'm not the best at Spanish so I couldn't understand what they were saying.