Author Topic: The Keeper, Female WG  (Read 3080 times)

moonslashx

• Emaciated
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
The Keeper, Female WG
« on: April 15, 2018, 04:44:43 AM »
Update: Added Jayna dialogue and fixed food disappearing when you use it outside the desired room.

So I've been farting around in quest and made a game. At the moment it's still very rough but I plan on working on it in my free time.

For this I've been aiming for more personal interactions rather than a puzzle game, if you're not sure where to put something I'm doing my job wrong is essentially what I'm saying.

Currently there are two WG scenes and each stage from skinny to fat has a speak to option. Currently Danielle is the only person you can interact with. Well, other than a certain refrigerator.

I hope the writing is ok, I'll definitely be looking to improve it as I go along. I'm not the Charles Dicken's of fat but I'm hoping it reads better than Twilight.

Currently I'm looking for more suggestions than criticism since it's so early but if you have any improvements you'd like to see I'm all for it. Oh and there will definitely be some silly spelling mistakes since I've been crafting it on the desktop app which doesn't have spell check.

Link: http://textadventures.co.uk/games/view/vj1_7rrfoketflxzltjfdq/keeper  (Technically NSFW but I mean, tbh why else are we here.)

Note: Don't type stuff, I didn't make the game with typing in mind. Literally everything can be done with the buttons and should be done that way. Also I'm #Shalhoubin in the Stuffer RPG discord. Figure most of us are in there at this point, it's where the cool kids go.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2018, 05:43:18 AM by moonslashx »

moonslashx

• Emaciated
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
Re: The Keeper, Female WG
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2018, 04:48:09 AM »
Oh and as a follow up here's some things I'm looking to add:

Moar girls and interactions
Actual story elements
Branching dialogue (if one can actually do that)

I'm also thinking about a weight gain system but I'm trying to find a way to do that without making it a weird food gathering minigame.

I'll add more things to this list when I think of them and am not tired.

Riverking

• Emaciated
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2018, 11:32:56 AM »
Very good so far

Mangananga

• Emaciated
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2018, 06:27:34 PM »
I like it so far, though that may be bias towards wg media where you are the master XD

moonslashx

• Emaciated
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2018, 08:07:10 PM »
I'm glad to know people like it! It makes the around 8 hours I spent making it feel worth it. Working on adding dialogue with Jayna today, then I'll likely add an event with Danielle in the Library. Thinking of making this a one fat sequence per day kind of game to pace things better.

Oh and you aren't the master per say, I think Jayna is probably more the master if anything. Idk, again I'm exploring story elements. I may just have the whole house actually just be the master to bring my no feeding rooms joke full circle. Or that might just end up confusing people who never tried to use the food items outside the desired room.

Riverking

• Emaciated
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2018, 10:24:27 PM »
Btw using the food in the wrong room made it disappear

moonslashx

• Emaciated
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2018, 10:59:52 PM »
Btw using the food in the wrong room made it disappear

Lol oh shit that makes sense, I hadn't tested that at all. I'll roll out a fix for that in the next update which may just be tonight since I really want to see how to fix that bug.

CumDragoon

• Emaciated
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2018, 11:15:05 PM »
Really promising stuff, if there's anything I can suggest is maybe a goth girl, don't really see a lot of goth/alt girls in WG stuff.

moonslashx

• Emaciated
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2018, 11:22:57 PM »
Really promising stuff, if there's anything I can suggest is maybe a goth girl, don't really see a lot of goth/alt girls in WG stuff.

That is a fantastic suggestion, consider it done. I was going to go for the buxom blonde thing with Kyra because I like alliteration but my heart has been swayed by the idea of a big tiddy goth girl.

moonslashx

• Emaciated
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2018, 05:46:28 AM »
Ok, first update is out, just finished it up. Going to wait a bit for more content before I do the next one. Just wanted to fix those bugs and get the dialogue for Jayna since it's easy enough to do in about thirty minutes. Updated the link too but I'm not sure that was necessary.

Allom

• Emaciated
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2018, 10:01:02 AM »
Just posting to say this is pretty good so far, and I look forward to future updates.

TheBlackFedora

• Emaciated
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2018, 03:55:28 AM »
I'd like to actually be able to read to Danielle and if possible I'd like to be able to feed Jayna

moonslashx

• Emaciated
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2018, 08:13:54 PM »
I'm currently working on adding more interactions with Danielle, eventually doing the reading stuff but that may be on the back burner depending on how I want to feature the story. it also occurs to me that I'm essentially writing a VN in quest which I'm not mad about to be honest.