Author Topic: Looking for those experienced in unity  (Read 340 times)

insumes

• Developer
  • Emaciated
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
Looking for those experienced in unity
« on: March 30, 2018, 09:38:31 PM »
I'm starting the development of a game with the working title of "Project Plus Sized"

PPS is an open world RPG that takes elements from games such as Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead, Elona, as well as various fetish games, namely Corruption of Champions and Fatty Text Adventure.

The game will be made in unity, as the title suggests. despite the fact that I hod little to no experience in the program.

That's why I need you, so that you can work on the game's development, and teach me so that I can help you too.

Reply if interested.

Grotlover2

• Developer
  • Average
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for those experienced in unity
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2018, 03:22:48 PM »
I have to say I am intrigued about your project. I am not sure if I would be able/willing to work with you directly or not as I would need to know more about what your vision is first, and I am spread a little thin at the moment (this is making a bit choosier with what projects I support atm). I am always happy to assist and teach where I can though. Feel free to message me either through PMs on this site or through DMs on discord.

Oh, and a quick aside if you want to learn a bit more about Unity feel free to check out The Farms GitLab page. Since I made it open source you can poke around all you like. Just note though that all the current development is on the XDev branch.

PS. Almost forgot I will also be out of town till late Sunday this weekend so expect my responses to be a little erratic till then.

Muffintopmanor

• Emaciated
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for those experienced in unity
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2018, 04:30:14 AM »
I'm absolutely dreadful with Unity, but I've taken two classes on it so I at least know the basics.