Author Topic: My idea for a weight gain game.  (Read 492 times)

Mollusk

• Emaciated
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
My idea for a weight gain game.
« on: October 27, 2017, 03:21:54 AM »
What kind of game is it?: Virtual Pet type game  similar to a tomagatchi.

What are some of the games mechanics?: the game runs off of the users computer, or phones clock and processed each day based on it. The main gameplay for the game is to buy food and make meals for the virtual pet (a chibi anime girl) to fatten her up, each day you can feed her meals to make her gain weight, gaining weight in the beginning of the game is a very slow process but over time it becomes easier. Over time more options to play with the girl will be unlocked such as belly play, belly shaking, and belly rubbing depending on how big the girl gets. In this game the girl starts off skinny and depending on how much food you give her every day she will gain weight, she will become chubby, fat, and eventually once you've been playing the game for long enough she might become immobile. I Also think a happiness meter would be great for the game, the girl likes certain meals you cook for her and dislikes others, giving her meals she likes will increase her happiness and giving her meals she dislikes will lower it, if she is happy she will be more happy with gaining weight for you and will be able to eat more meals in a day, but if she is unhappy she won't eat as much food and therefore won't gain as much weight. I haven't decided how you could make money in the game yet but it is defiantly a vital part of the game for buying ingredients to make meals. So in short this is my idea for my ideal weight gain game, if anyone wants to expand my ideas or even make a game similar to this that would be amazing, thanks

SRP

• Emaciated
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART
Re: My idea for a weight gain game.
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2017, 07:17:10 AM »
Oof, I hope you aren't expecting a dev to come out of the woodworks and make your game for you on a whim, we're idea people. Either way, I've thought about Tamagotchi ideas like that, and if I ever got around to it, I think I could probably make a basic one in Game Maker pretty easily, although I wouldn't bother making it 100% fetish-focused.
The way I'd probably handle it:
1. Find a way to convert the age concept from Tamagotchi into something more potentially sexy.
1a. Maybe keep the original flavor of it by having the age+evolution system be more like her age+interests, like normal child -> teen idol -> pop star
2. Replace the poop system with something else, likely dropped candy wrappers or other discarded food scraps.
3. Games would probably be simple minigames, one for each stat.
3a. Maybe change them to something more adult once the character becomes of age.
3b. Fuck it, I'd probably make the physical game into an inflation minigame to fit my fetish.
4. Eggs, or egg equivalents, whatever they are, will probably be just a basic skin color or gender picker, unless I'd go through the extra trouble of making each egg be tied to a fetish, like one would be a breeder, another would be EXTRA hungry.
4a. One would be inflation focused, for sure.
5. Breeding/birth system, probably with pregnancy mechanics.

I dunno, on paper it sounds like I could throw together a programmer-art, completed game pretty easily I think, but I'd definitely cater to my fetishes if any at all.

SRP

• Emaciated
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2017, 07:52:57 AM »
Now that I think about it though, I used to own a legit copy of the paid version of Game Maker, but I can't find any of my old info, since it's so old. I'll have to decide whether it would be morally okay for me to pirate it, or if I should just use the free version.

Kostromama

• Fat
  • Prime Amazon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2017, 04:53:05 PM »
I think Scratch is basically a better documwnted, freeware GMS?

Grotlover2

• Developer
  • Emaciated
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2017, 06:44:01 AM »
I find this idea really interesting and I don’t think it would be that hard to implement either. I want to be careful not to spread myself to thin, but if you could find someone willing to animate I would be willing to code it.

A quick idea too, what if your computer and phone/mobile device could work together with this game. What I mean is the your computer acts like a home for your “pet” and you can use your phone/mobile device to “take her out” in a way. That could add an interesting dynamic to the game especially once she starts getting to big to move.

Also, modding should be considered so other players could add their own “pets” in as well if they wanted. That would keep the game flexible and allow it to appeal to a wider audience.

SRP

• Emaciated
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2017, 08:02:38 AM »
I think Scratch is basically a better documwnted, freeware GMS?
Nope, I've messed with Scratch for quite a while. It's like Game Maker, but they've reduced programming literally into LEGO bricks. In all my years of messing with stuff, I'm 100% sure that Scratch is the simplest, most basic programming language to ever exist ever.