Author Topic: Tabletop Simulator Game  (Read 273 times)

PixelPounds

• Emaciated
  • Cartoon come Alive
    • View Profile
Tabletop Simulator Game
« on: October 01, 2017, 10:21:23 AM »
So I've got an idea for a fats based board game and may be designing it in Tabletop simulator at some point. So far there's only the concept and ideas. We'll see how it goes from there.

Itís a mad dash to be the fattest one! Go to the serving trays and pick up cards. Youíll get traps, events, and plenty of food! Once you have three food cards you can go back to the table, and chow down for some serious pounds! But look out for traps placed in the serving trays by other players! Be the first one to meet the big fat goal weight, and gloat about your gluttonous prowess!

And also there's good and bad traits your character has to affect the gain.

I may be doing this, so I'd appreciate others not pursuing this idea themselves quite yet.
Let us doodle ourselves into delirium!

DarkToonLink45

• Average
  • Shadowy being molded in the shape of a hero
    • View Profile
Re: Tabletop Simulator Game
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2017, 11:36:41 AM »
Sounds like fun! I've also got Tabletop Simulator, and would love to help sometime!
(Also making a slight edit in how I post here, since someone had told me that italics and TNR for all of the lettering is an eyesore. Still, looking forward to this!)
Working on my own RPG game! Though, it might not have WG content, I still wish to show it off. PM me your thoughts!

Snowdew, The Eternal Frost! (V0.2.5)

Link: http://fav.me/dam0pca

(If that doesn't suit your tastes, maybe this will? http://imgur.com/F72SmdA)

PixelPounds

• Emaciated
  • Cartoon come Alive
    • View Profile
Re: Tabletop Simulator Game
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2017, 11:10:23 PM »
Why thank you!

I've been thinking a bunch about it. It's more or less just an issue of making it now.
Let us doodle ourselves into delirium!