Author Topic: The great (hopefully) Destiny wg rp!  (Read 150 times)

Darkheart170

• Emaciated
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
The great (hopefully) Destiny wg rp!
« on: September 09, 2017, 08:59:50 PM »
I was thinking, with the new release of Destiny 2 and the stunning lack of anything expansion or generally fetish based for the game, why not make a rp about it. We will have rooms for weight gain, inflation, and any such other fetishes of course, to allow others to enjoy themselves enough to the point that the group can grow!

The story is as follows:
The Black Garden had been the first triumph, soon after followed by the Vault of Glass. As the Guardian progressed, from the capture of the Kell of Kells to the destruction of Crota and Oryx, and finally to the breaking of SIVA, the Guardian had unknowingly allowed a new threat to rise. Deep in the bowels of Pluto, a strange cult of Hive, Fallen, and Cabal had formed a new alliance, one that threatened anything and everything in the Solar System. They were known as the Chosen, for reasons unknown, but they made themselves a threat when a team of Guardians went to eliminate them, but never returned.

Two years have passed and there has been no contact since, so it is assumed the team is dead, but strange bits of data reveal they are being used for a 'Higher Purpose', which has yet to be determined, but one thing is for certain, the Guardians now are at risk, more so now than ever.

Add jenberryfields #4893 to join up!

Midnight27

• Emaciated
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
Re: The great (hopefully) Destiny wg rp!
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2017, 09:05:18 PM »
Ooh, I do love me some destiny. Ngl I am sorely tempted if you don't mind having a lore nerd tag along.

Darkheart170

• Emaciated
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2017, 09:09:30 PM »
Ooh, I do love me some destiny. Ngl I am sorely tempted if you don't mind having a lore nerd tag along.

That would be great!

Midnight27

• Emaciated
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2017, 09:11:27 PM »

That would be great!

A quick sorry if I start correcting your lore, I can be like that sometimes.

Darkheart170

• Emaciated
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2017, 09:12:13 PM »

That would be great!

A quick sorry if I start correcting your lore, I can be like that sometimes.

That is totally fine, go ahead and add me so I can make the group.