Author Topic: Starbound Mods?  (Read 3996 times)

Best Buddo

• Emaciated
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
Re: Starbound Mods?
« Reply #30 on: August 25, 2017, 07:25:33 AM »
How does one manually edit the colors?

kairiinflator

• Emaciated
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 25, 2017, 07:28:08 AM »
I have the mod installed in the right place as I can spawn the chest piece and back piece, but when I try to spawn in the leg piece it gives me a perfectly generic item

Is it the hylotl legs you're trying to spawn in? You might be forgetting an extra l between hylotl and legs with the lack of spaces for the item name.
Otherwise "fatfloranlegs" and "fathylotllegs" is the correct item name and they should have no problems being spawned in if the other pieces are spawning.

It's both the hylotl and floran legs.

Dispatch

• Emaciated
  • Gotta have snacks every minute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 25, 2017, 07:46:48 AM »
How does one manually edit the colors?

Via some program like sai or gimp or the like. Hence, manual. If I ever get around to making this a body replacer rather then an armor it'll certainly be easier for everyone. But that's probably gonna take a really long time with only novakids looking to be an exception.

Dispatch

• Emaciated
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 25, 2017, 07:50:29 AM »
It's both the hylotl and floran legs.

Weird. I'm not sure what's wrong and my only suggestion is to redownload the file?
It somehow worked for other people having a problem with the mod for some unknown reason.
I'm not sure why those parts wouldn't be working if you're typing in the names correctly yet the other pieces are fine.
Especially since there's other report like this. So without anything else, I'm not sure what to say since I don't understand what's wrong in the first place.

trolololer3

• Emaciated
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 07, 2017, 04:35:40 AM »
So, I'm new to doing stuff with mods. And I really love this one, so I was wondering if you could help me install it completely? Again, I love this mod, and I'd love to actually play as a cute Floran chub~

Edit: I got the mod to work, but the item is invisible and it doesnt change my form as well. Is there a specific place I need to put any files? I noticed in other comments something about folders not being in the right place, though I'm not sure if that means I need to change something in the folder, or anything like that. The backpack thing works good with its icon and effects, but the chest and pants have no icon and dont show any chub.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2017, 05:17:05 AM by trolololer3 »

Dispatch

• Emaciated
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 07, 2017, 10:28:27 AM »
So, I'm new to doing stuff with mods. And I really love this one, so I was wondering if you could help me install it completely? Again, I love this mod, and I'd love to actually play as a cute Floran chub~

Edit: I got the mod to work, but the item is invisible and it doesnt change my form as well. Is there a specific place I need to put any files? I noticed in other comments something about folders not being in the right place, though I'm not sure if that means I need to change something in the folder, or anything like that. The backpack thing works good with its icon and effects, but the chest and pants have no icon and dont show any chub.

I'm really not sure what this problem is. It's not that common but it happens frequently enough to notice. I'd assume it's a downloading problem since people reported downloading the mod again fixes the issue and it's what I recommend at the moment despite not knowing what causes the unique instance. Though if things are being spawned in, you have the folder in the right place.

trolololer3

• Emaciated
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 07, 2017, 11:37:58 PM »
So, I tried reinstalling the mod. Now my game crashes every single time. And I learn that it was because of the mod, and I was thinking that in some ways, it was outdated for the current version of the game. That being said, could I have another link to download it if there is a newer one?

Dispatch

• Emaciated
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 08, 2017, 03:13:24 AM »
So, I tried reinstalling the mod. Now my game crashes every single time. And I learn that it was because of the mod, and I was thinking that in some ways, it was outdated for the current version of the game. That being said, could I have another link to download it if there is a newer one?

1. It crashes? That means either something critical is missing from the mod. Or when reinstalling you didn't do anything to remove the other version, causing the duplicates to conflict.
2. It can't be because it's outdated. There hasn't been a major update in awhile for the game and the mod currently only adds armor and an effect.
3. There is no newer version of this mod right now. If there was, I would have made a new post about it.

trolololer3

• Emaciated
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 09, 2017, 09:38:09 AM »
Deleting the mod completely, I redownloaded it, and it works! Guess it really did help, heh. Now I can watch as my Floran can woddle around with some chub~

NoNoYes

• Average
  • Accidental co-creator of a rule.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 09, 2017, 06:12:00 PM »
I'm interested in this mod. If I could see some preview images, I may decide on downloading it.

PeachClamNine

• Chubby
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 11, 2017, 05:06:00 PM »
I'm interested in this mod. If I could see some preview images, I may decide on downloading it.

Where is your adventurous spirit!? (Also there are pictures in the first post of the topic...)

NoNoYes

• Average
  • Accidental co-creator of a rule.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 12, 2017, 05:28:22 AM »

Where is your adventurous spirit!? (Also there are pictures in the first post of the topic...)
Because I don't have one.
yes, i have no soul
Regardless, I like to see some more races that are fat.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2017, 03:01:50 PM by NoNoYes »