Author Topic: Patch Notes (January 10th, 2017)  (Read 7239 times)

kilif

• Professional Procrastinator
  • Administrator
  • Fat
    • View Profile
Re: Patch Notes (January 10th, 2017)
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2017, 11:42:29 PM »
I'll finish something one of these days!

PeachClamNine

• Chubby
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2017, 01:18:17 AM »
Eh? Someone call me?

Pachaking

• Average
  • WGRPG writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2017, 01:41:44 AM »
Fun thing is the sucubus event was like 95% done lol

Lazy Fatboy

• Emaciated
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2017, 07:17:31 PM »
I'd just like to say that, being gay, having my character get turned on by a demonic bbw is kind of immersion breaking. Can you write in male versions? Like a male fairy, and an incubus instead of a succubus? Stuff like that. Also, when I try to visit the site, Google says it's insecure/unsafe.

Dude, they've been gone for over 2 months.  I don't think they're gonna answer you or change the game.

Also, all of your two posts on here are whining about how there aren't dudes in the games.  Maybe look around a bit more instead of complaining about the lack of guys in the weight gaining games.

Umm, excuse me for providing feedback? They give you the option to select your sexual orientation when creating the character. So why would my GAY MALE character be turned on by a demonic SSBBW?

Since when does making a request = whining and complaining?

- and those two posts I made earned me -11 karma? Really? 11 people actually took the time to "smite" me just for those two completely innocuous posts?

Edit: apparently Cryptic thought my feedback was helpful, because it was listed as a high priority planned feature.
It was listed that way long before you made your post. If you're just gonna come here and complain without checking the list of planned features, especially when the creator of the game has been gone for a long time already, then that's on you for being stupid. People have every right to criticize that kind of behavior and call it out.

First of all, I came here and offered a suggestion to improve the game. I didn't complain. There's a difference.

Second, so I didn't check the planned updates before posting, and they were already working on it. Big whoop!

Thirdly, what bearing does the amount of time the developer has been gone have on anything? Cryptic didn't officially quit yet, though of course things continue to be difficult based on his or her most recent update. If the game hadn't been officially declared dead yet, what harm was I doing?

The negativity and disrespect is indeed unwarranted and completely out of proportion. You think people should be free to call out and criticize poor behavior? How about you look at your own behavior first? Quite frankly, it's appalling.

To my smiters, seek professional help.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2017, 07:21:11 PM by Lazy Fatboy »

firesoul10

• Fat
  • Belly Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2017, 09:14:18 PM »
-snipped-

First of all, I came here and offered a suggestion to improve the game. I didn't complain. There's a difference.

Second, so I didn't check the planned updates before posting, and they were already working on it. Big whoop!

Thirdly, what bearing does the amount of time the developer has been gone have on anything? Cryptic didn't officially quit yet, though of course things continue to be difficult based on his or her most recent update. If the game hadn't been officially declared dead yet, what harm was I doing?

The negativity and disrespect is indeed unwarranted and completely out of proportion. You think people should be free to call out and criticize poor behavior? How about you look at your own behavior first? Quite frankly, it's appalling.

To the first, the original comment's phrasing could have been more constructive, though you're not wrong.

To the second, fair enough- it happens.

Third, this is very much a good point, though often if a game is several months stale, I'd preface my suggestion with a "when you start working on the game again" or some similar nod at the period of inactivity.

As for the disrespect, I don't think it's unwarranted, as your tone hasn't been too friendly. Sorry, it's the truth. Was it out of proportion? I think a little- because you do have valid points. However, including unnecessary barbs like "to my smiters: seek professional help" does rub people the wrong way.

Though in the spirit of the thread, this is getting pretty off-topic, so we should cut this argument hereabouts. If you want to reply or continue the conversation with me, though, feel free to send me a PM.  :)
« Last Edit: September 18, 2017, 09:20:26 PM by firesoul10 »

Dohavocom

• Global Moderator
  • Obese
  • Bellymaster
    • View Profile
  • Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/dohavocom
« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2017, 03:26:18 AM »

Do you remember where i posted this:

Alright everybody clam down.

Get your self a clam.

And clam down.

I meant that.

But if I may offer my reading of the situation. You come in and post what essentially amounts to "The content of this game does not appeal to me. Can you change it so I do?". I understand how it can be disheartening to have games not depict what you really like. Even most fat games don't have enough belly content for me to really dig into them. It sucks. It's also reasonable to express your desire to see more of what you like.

The few posters were annoyed by how you made the request. They were annoyed because of the perceived tone you put out. I understand you might have meant it with a different tone, but text can be very ambiguous. It comes across as entitled. It comes across as lazy, because as it's been pointed out, the game is currently on hiatus. I'm with you that it was fine to leave the message for when Cryptic returns, but this still leaves the other things I talked about.

You then made a post saying that your weren't whining and complaining...by whining and complaining. Your posts have not been constructive. They have not been an example of polite behavior. Out of 4 of your posts, 2 have been you saying things you want, and two have been complaining in this post.

I'm not tryign to come down on you. I just want to show you a few reason why people might not like how you've been posting.

I'll repeat myself.

Get your self a clam.

And clam down.

EDIT: You know what? I'm going to lock this thread. Nothing good will come of it for the moment. Cryptic, if you want it unlocked, we can do that, or you can always create a new thread when you get back. best wishes
« Last Edit: September 19, 2017, 03:30:14 AM by Dohavocom »
Remember: Anything is possible when you have tenuous ties to reality.

http://dohavocom.deviantart.com

I have a Patreon. If you like my work, please consider supporting me https://www.patreon.com/dohavocom