Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Quest Games / Re: Space Odyssey: Fortune's Feast
« Last post by jerkajerk on Today at 04:42:05 AM »
Wing B has been fixed.  Cookie has been fixed.  That's the full extent of the demo.  The next time I post anything related to the game updates will be the final product.  I don't want to give a time frame on it, but I finally have a very firm grasp on the mechanics and a clear path for the game.  There's going to be a LOT to this game.  The branching path in the medical segment will be revisited at least once- I'm planning to do a bit of a metroid-esque plan- hence the Terminal that you can't power on yet.
Weight Gain Mods / Re: Starbound: Big Fatties
« Last post by Jase-Vendor on Today at 03:39:01 AM »
It's gonna be a bit slow since my motivation hasn't been too high for awhile now. But whenever I pick up the mod again, it'll simply focus on finishing the novakid armors and adding a few more.
Any plans for anything else will have to wait after that.

Alrighty, thank you for the update, i will be waiting and i also sent another note to you if you're interested in reading it.
« Last post by Dispatch on Today at 03:07:01 AM »
Say, i know this might be a bit of a buzz killer for people expecting a update but...
question for you Dispatch, what will be in the next update, if you do not mind me asking.

It's gonna be a bit slow since my motivation hasn't been too high for awhile now. But whenever I pick up the mod again, it'll simply focus on finishing the novakid armors and adding a few more.
Any plans for anything else will have to wait after that.
Other Projects / Re: Undertail: Can Spiders Even Get Fat??
« Last post by FatAzureDragon on Today at 01:32:20 AM »
So basically how the game will work is Muffet will eat whatever food you can get to fall out of the machine, with various physics obstacle trying to prevent that from happening. Try and achieve maximum fats before running out of (virtual) money!

Ah, there's the Pachinko mechanics. Great idea, can't weight.
Quest Games / Re: Space Odyssey: Fortune's Feast
« Last post by Gonkulous on Today at 12:45:43 AM »
I like it so far! I ran into the same bug as others in Wing B, but I restarted and explored into the other Wings a little as well. I look forward to seeing more!
Other Projects / Re: "Just Swell", a WIP semi-realistic weight gain strategy-sim
« Last post by fampai on February 19, 2018, 11:26:28 PM »
Pretty hyped for this game now, looks really good from the screenshots shown. It looks like it has a lot of content I've always wanted but has never really been in a game before.
Tabletop General Discussion / Girth Of the Gods
« Last post by Keroro04 on February 19, 2018, 08:41:00 PM »
Well I have been doing some work, trying to think of how to make a campaign using the best of the site. While I have mostly tried to be a player, I think I have come up with a fun campaign where the goal is to explore the world and eat as much as you can. While I will be using the Girth System, I will also allow certain other races from Homebrew, and one of these will even be a part of the game if possible.

The homebrew races, found on dandwiki.com include Gastrosapiens (although in this setting they would be Humanoids with sluglike traits), Lamias, Driders, and Amazons (where, in addition to their normal traits, they gain a extra trait which I will list before the Discord Link). The main story is that the goddesses of the setting are trying to decide who should be the next queen after their current goddess, Pugina, falls into a deep sleep. During this, Puginaís sister Fudgila, angry of the other goddesses not instantly making her queen, casts a curse on them and the world that will cause the appetites to slowly swell until they all become immobile blobs. As priests of Pugina, your goal is to first dispel the spell Fudgila has cast on the world, and then bring Pugina out of her deep sleep. Or you can go end up becoming the biggest blobs in the universe, even bigger then the gods. Itís your choice. Major races in the campaign would be Humans, Elves, Swarmlings (which are considered a race in the campaign despite being a classless archtype), Gnomes, and the Amazons.

Thatís all there is now for the campaign, since I currently have my internet knocked out due to a storm. All that is left is the additional Amazon trait and the Discord Link.

Amazon Trait: Growing Body - Due to the Amazons  unique metabolism, they can turn their excess fat into muscle and height. For every size category they go up from Chubby, they end up gaining a additional 1d4 feet in height, and in addition gain a +x1.5 modifier to their Bulk Limit.

https://discord.gg/kUAvyTZ
« Last post by Jase-Vendor on February 19, 2018, 08:30:36 PM »
Say, i know this might be a bit of a buzz killer for people expecting a update but...
question for you Dispatch, what will be in the next update, if you do not mind me asking.
Other Projects / Re: "Just Swell", a WIP semi-realistic weight gain strategy-sim
« Last post by geekdragon on February 19, 2018, 07:43:44 PM »
This is my jam right here.
Well I know you're still waiting. You've been camped here since the thread started, and I appreciate it.  :)

I hope medical stuff doesn't seem tacked on. It's part of strategy, for sure -- but it probably could be factored into events and story a bit more than it is.

On a completely different note, I'm finally getting a sense for how the game flows, and how long it might take to play. Frankly, the length surprised me -- perhaps a hour or two in the current format (to reach a 'true' ending). A good chunk of this time would be spent on reading, particularly for the first-time player. I could rush the pacing by making gaining weight easier, but too much would cause balance issues.

Even at that length, I've resisted including game save functionality. There are only 3 major decision branches in the game, and I'd rather not make it too easy to shotgun through those, or to let players sidestep the occasional "pitfall". The endings are a bit savage, and I feel like a little tedium fits the theme.

Maybe I just enjoy torturing players, and not just by making them wait me to finish this thing.
Roleplaying Board / Creating a World of Abundance
« Last post by Isicera on February 19, 2018, 06:04:05 PM »
Creating a World of Abundance

Looking for a group of creative, radically just, hungry lesbians and pansexual women who are interested in exploring mutually gaining while blessing all. The world has culturally normalized extreme weight gain, soft oral vore, and belching as the status quo. Here the process of devouring is win/win, metabolic action nourishes the predator, and helps the prey transcend into a greater version of themself, more empowered to share their gifts with everyone. Letís create interesting ways societal systems developed with these norms in mind. What is architecture like when the weight diversity of the population is much higher? Including it being entirely normal for an average person to be 600 pounds (or 6,000 or 60,000 and beyond depending on what the group prefers) Are cities sprawling horizontally because of the greater risk and inaccessibility of stacked skyscrapers? Did society prioritize materials science to reinforce everything to stand incredible weights? With this resilience how does that impact the waste cycle when things are thrown away? How has it influenced wildlife ecology?

Each of us takes on the role as the apex of expertise in various fields, weíve come together representing the nations of the world in a symbiosis summit. We explore the challenges of our nations. Utilizing each of our strengths as a team to address these challenges in ways that have many positive byproducts making the world a better place.

The roleplaying/tabletop system we will use for this is not yet settled--letís all get together and chat about our expectations before we choose one.

Kinks that are unwelcome:
Ageplay
Raceplay
Male protagonists/antagonists
Degradation/Abuse
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10