Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Roleplaying Board / Re: Anyone want to RP?
« Last post by Lime on Today at 07:12:08 AM »
Haven't bothered to check this in a while, but I PMed everyone who replied. I'm still looking if anyone else is interested ;D
Weight Gain Mods / Re: Starbound: Big Fatties
« Last post by Dispatch on Today at 06:33:06 AM »
For some reason, I can't get SexiestFatManAlive's addon to work with Dispatch's mod. The mod works fine on its own, but once I merge the two, as it says to do in the readme, the game crashes as it is starting up. Anyone have any solutions? I believe I'm doing it correctly.

My own version of the chub status effect conflicts with Robotnik's own in their addon. Until an update for the addon removes it, it'll have to be manually removed.
The status effect in question will be named "chubfatty.statuseffect"
Quest Games / Re: Ford's Fatterie
« Last post by UDaddy on Today at 06:13:50 AM »
I know its annoying but can you please tell us when you think the game will be playable. Thx and keep up the good work!! ;D ;D
Weight Gain Mods / Re: Starbound: Big Fatties
« Last post by halesem on Today at 05:41:38 AM »
For some reason, I can't get SexiestFatManAlive's addon to work with Dispatch's mod. The mod works fine on its own, but once I merge the two, as it says to do in the readme, the game crashes as it is starting up. Anyone have any solutions? I believe I'm doing it correctly.
Tabletop RPGs / Re: ExpanD&D: Homebrew content
« Last post by Lime on November 22, 2017, 10:16:37 PM »
Besides, my tastes are too bizarre to inflict on anyone who doesn't know what they're getting into.
Try me ;)
Weight Gain Mods / Re: Help needed for Sims 4 mod
« Last post by Fpiggit on November 22, 2017, 09:42:57 PM »
I can guarantee you it doesn't work because of the new pet system. Wait for someone to fix it?

Meanwhile this one works (Look for post #20) AND is 'more fun' because you actually have to feed your sims up instead just use the weight sliders.

...But why aren't you using Sims 3? It has better fattness built-in.

Yeah I hope, the person who made the mod hasn't been active in some time I believe. Thank you for the suggestion, I will use it now! Also I don't know how to mod the sims 3, I found it extremely difficult to mod it correctly  and it takes forever to load because of all the custom content and expansion packs I have
In Sims 3 game engine uses four different body meshes per model to change character body. For example nude body model contain "normal body shape", "maximum muscled body shape", "thin body shape" and "maximum fat body shape". All vertices on body mesh just move to existing coordinates if needed in the game. So, you can just change all this meshes to look like you want. Example: https://coldsteelj.deviantart.com/art/Sims-3-bbw-cut-clothes-373917053

Ah I see. How do I install/ do something like that?
Mods Discussion / Re: Myre
« Last post by Dohavocom on November 22, 2017, 09:34:42 PM »
If you suggest feeding and she doesn't want to yet, either you don't have enough opinion with her, or she doesn't have the requisite desireforfat value. Keep flirting and teasing her
« Last post by Pizzajunky33 on November 22, 2017, 09:23:03 PM »
Show up to her house once the shop is closed WITH food and feed it to her

Is her house her shop? I went there with a bunch of food after she closed, and got no response from the night bell.

So I found out she needs to invite you to feedings. How do I get that? She says her goal is to be much bigger, but whenever I suggest a feeding she says she isn't ready.
Weight Gain Mods / Re: Help needed for Sims 4 mod
« Last post by coldsteelj on November 22, 2017, 08:28:04 PM »
I can guarantee you it doesn't work because of the new pet system. Wait for someone to fix it?

Meanwhile this one works (Look for post #20) AND is 'more fun' because you actually have to feed your sims up instead just use the weight sliders.

...But why aren't you using Sims 3? It has better fattness built-in.

Yeah I hope, the person who made the mod hasn't been active in some time I believe. Thank you for the suggestion, I will use it now! Also I don't know how to mod the sims 3, I found it extremely difficult to mod it correctly  and it takes forever to load because of all the custom content and expansion packs I have
In Sims 3 game engine uses four different body meshes per model to change character body. For example nude body model contain "normal body shape", "maximum muscled body shape", "thin body shape" and "maximum fat body shape". All vertices on body mesh just move to existing coordinates if needed in the game. So, you can just change all this meshes to look like you want. Example: https://coldsteelj.deviantart.com/art/Sims-3-bbw-cut-clothes-373917053 
« Last post by Pizzajunky33 on November 22, 2017, 08:14:54 PM »
Show up to her house once the shop is closed WITH food and feed it to her

Is her house her shop? I went there with a bunch of food after she closed, and got no response from the night bell.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10