Author Topic: Vile City  (Read 2065 times)

engordoAchicas

• Emaciated
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
Vile City
« on: January 06, 2018, 10:45:54 AM »
Hello, excuse my English, I am Spanish speaker. I found this game in deviantart and it surprises me that it is not in the forum, I leave the lik of the page with its downloads

https://www.deviantart.com/art/Vale-City-1-0-official-RELEASE-723026466

LordManiac

• Emaciated
  • Avarage Fat Admirerer (Sort Of)
    • View Profile
Re: Vile City
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2018, 01:35:21 PM »
Well, I have never played it, but in the tags it doesn't say anything about weight gain, only some other expansions, that can be a reason.

engordoAchicas

• Emaciated
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2018, 01:44:18 PM »

my fault, I should describe the game basically it is a group of 3 girls training for belly fights, getting fat on the way to success

FucusTCD

• Emaciated
  • TCD-The Cookies Dealer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2018, 05:08:30 PM »
I know the game (i actually play it) its a stuffing rpg game where you have three characters who you need to level up (feed with food to increase the belly level to can feed much more next time)in the game are 3 class:butt,boobs,belly who increase per level with belly too (on belly class the belly will increase more).I recomand this game too
TCD-The Cookies Dealer
https://fucustcd.deviantart.com/

ThreeBeersDown

• Emaciated
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2018, 08:36:22 PM »
Not to sound mean, but could someone correct the title name? 'Vile City' and 'Vale City' mean very different things.

Kostromama

• Fat
  • Prime Amazon
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2018, 12:40:02 AM »
This game should definitely go on the "Unclaimed" list.

I normally hate RPG maker (the aesthetic just bugs me!) but this game is actually really well polished.  It's a bunch of interlocking systems-- money, fullness, hunger, HP, XP-- that together form a more complex strategic matrix that's less grindy and more challenging than most fetish games (which are basically about grinding 'til you're fat).

It's content-complete and has lots of little secrets and frankly I'm surprised that I hadn't seen it on the board already.

waffleslayer1

• Emaciated
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2018, 07:08:33 AM »
this game is pretty good, and the other ones the guy made are too, but he's shady af. he's repeatedly taken money from people for funding just to never come out with a product. he recently started a new account claiming to be his sister saying that the other guy died, but thats bullshit

coldsteelj

• Emaciated
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2018, 08:42:48 AM »
this game is pretty good, and the other ones the guy made are too, but he's shady af. he's repeatedly taken money from people for funding just to never come out with a product. he recently started a new account claiming to be his sister saying that the other guy died, but thats bullshit
Please first look about who you are writing to not slander people. We are talking about "Narukami92" and on deviantart you can see that he use this accaunt for 5 years already. I can't see any single message on his accaunt where he ask for money or donations for yourself. He just ask people to support artists who created sprites for his games and share all games for free. So, what are you talking about? If you want to convince people of something, then at least give the facts.
P.S. No, I am not Narukami92. I am just a fan of his game "Vale City".

cheddar

• Average
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2018, 10:46:13 AM »
Waffle's confusing this person with another. Namely, http://venter-bellygames.deviantart.com/

cheddar

• Average
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2018, 10:54:39 AM »
As for the game itself? It's pretty clunky and odd in some of its design choices. Annoying grind early on, with difficulty disappearing from level 7 onwards, provided you save the money needed to use food in battles.  The character design really, really irks me with its long spindly out of proportion legs and how 'character level' isn't shown to affect their character model. The game text talks about weight gain a lot, but the way it works plays and feels more like expansion. Script is full of engrish but I'm actually ok with that - most of the time you can see what they actually meant to say.

The game would play better with fewer bars to manage; fullness and hunger could be incorporated into a single metric or applied in other ways.

Still, they seemed to put a lot of effort in and I'm happy to see it inspiring people to make their own stuff.

coldsteelj

• Emaciated
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2018, 12:35:31 PM »
As for the game itself? It's pretty clunky and odd in some of its design choices. Annoying grind early on, with difficulty disappearing from level 7 onwards, provided you save the money needed to use food in battles.  The character design really, really irks me with its long spindly out of proportion legs and how 'character level' isn't shown to affect their character model. The game text talks about weight gain a lot, but the way it works plays and feels more like expansion. Script is full of engrish but I'm actually ok with that - most of the time you can see what they actually meant to say.

The game would play better with fewer bars to manage; fullness and hunger could be incorporated into a single metric or applied in other ways.

Still, they seemed to put a lot of effort in and I'm happy to see it inspiring people to make their own stuff.
Damn, how did you know that this game inspiring people to make their own stuff? ^_^
I even bought RPG maker MV three days ago because of that and trying to create my game :)

jimbobvii

• Average
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2018, 10:31:22 PM »

Damn, how did you know that this game inspiring people to make their own stuff? ^_^
I even bought RPG maker MV three days ago because of that and trying to create my game :)
Doesn't hurt that it was 75% off during Steam's winter sale, either. At $20 I picked it up just to tinker with. Looks like I'd have to write my own scripts for some of the features I'd actually like, though, and it seems kind of ridiculous that in 2018 the premiere JRPG-building tool is basically a bundle of JavaScript interpretation and Qt interfaces.

coldsteelj

• Emaciated
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2018, 12:53:28 PM »

Doesn't hurt that it was 75% off during Steam's winter sale, either. At $20 I picked it up just to tinker with. Looks like I'd have to write my own scripts for some of the features I'd actually like, though, and it seems kind of ridiculous that in 2018 the premiere JRPG-building tool is basically a bundle of JavaScript interpretation and Qt interfaces.
Did you expect it would be something bigger then bundle of JavaScript and Qt interfaces? :)
Even when it is so simple I still can't understand how to write scripts to make things work like I want. First I planned to add another bar to character stats interface additional to HP,MP and TP to use it like Hunger system, but then I found that it is unreal to do without scripts. Now I am planning to change TP to work like my Hunger system. Anyway the most time at this moment I just working on my character battler sprites animations ^-^

eman006

• Emaciated
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2018, 05:24:14 AM »
The Belly girl's passive ability to preserve BP means she doesn't consume food as often which translates to her not leveling up as fast as the other two. I think it would be much improved if she had an higher BP consuming abilities or more BP consuming support skills (like belly massage) to help the other two.
I think the game is pretty good. There needs to be some balance here and there but otherwise it's one of the better RPG stuffer games I've played.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2018, 05:26:33 AM by eman006 »

Kostromama

• Fat
  • Prime Amazon
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2018, 06:48:20 PM »
Yeah, but the fact that she can still act when her BP exceeds her level means she's effectively one level higher than the others for much of the game?