Author Topic: Whats going on with Leupai/Revecroix  (Read 431 times)

HyperNova

• Emaciated
  • Soft Chubbo
    • View Profile
Whats going on with Leupai/Revecroix
« on: December 29, 2017, 06:59:11 PM »
hes currently going on the low with his pateron and his furaffinity. Any rumors or info you guys can share? oh btw his boundless site is now dead so 4CE is the only active dev and site for it and I know the creater of 4CE hes currently working on a project for someone else whos giving him enough money to pay the bills
*Hhhhhhssssssss* the sound you hear when I open the tank to inflate *Creak* Creak* *Creak* the sound you hear as you inflate

Doesnt care about mlp or furrys in artwork they are fine with me

Willing to RP

Both a feedie and feeder aswell as a inflatie and inflater

SelectFilly

• Average
  • Lover of ponies and strategy games.
    • View Profile
Re: Whats going on with Leupai/Revecroix
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2017, 10:56:00 PM »
hes currently going on the low with his pateron and his furaffinity. Any rumors or info you guys can share? oh btw his boundless site is now dead so 4CE is the only active dev and site for it and I know the creater of 4CE hes currently working on a project for someone else whos giving him enough money to pay the bills

Leup has a Discord server... Sure you could find some info there. I'd invite you but I'm banned due to some bullshit. I'd ask someone around here for an invite, I'm sure someone has access.

Bonsiren

• Emaciated
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
Re: Whats going on with Leupai/Revecroix
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2018, 09:57:21 PM »
Both Boundless 4CE and Leupai have discord servers. Pretty sure Leupai's server has the link on their tumblr -leupai.tumblr.com