Author Topic: Tower Of Heaven  (Read 530 times)

Doggo-chan

• Emaciated
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
Tower Of Heaven
« on: August 11, 2017, 05:15:27 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3SrmhDmQ5k Turn up the music, and buckle your pants, ladies and gentlemen, for I am going to explain the established rp on my server!
------
'Tis the year of 2037, technology was peaking. Recently, a device was made that let a player dive into the game, making it his reality until they quit. A game was released for it, called 'The Tower Of Heaven'. It was an MMORPG that was very well made. In it, the players had to battle their way to the top floor of the giant tower to beat the game, and there were 100 floors. In the beginning, a player could choose between 10 main classes: Knight, Mage, Sorcerer, Gunner, Ninja, Dueler, Lancer, Paladin, Musketeer, and Swashbuckler. Then there were subclasses, a player's jobs in the world. He could have five of them. Listing them would be futile, for hundreds existed. The player could level up their main class to Lvl 1000, and their subclasses to Lvl 250. They would spawn into the 'Citadel' with basic equipment upon launching the game for the first time. In ToH, there were cities on every fifth floor. Each floor was 500 square miles, and had it's own Npcs, map, adventures, and quests. The NPCs were almost like real beings, and you could learn about the game's lore through them. However, something strange began to happen. After the newest update 'Dawned Ascension', people began to wake up in the game without remembering about putting the game suit on, and not only that, they spawned in with their items and stats reset. And worst of all, they could not leave, ... So, it would be up to them now what to make of this world, whether to destroy it, or try to beat it and live happily while at it... But the thing is, Tower Of Heaven... was not a game. It existed, just on a plane higher than the thought of man and woman, and it stood there, waiting to be beaten. But now it was corrupted, for a new god ruled the tower, his name, was Sorrow. And he would not let the players leave. For he, the sadist he was, had so much in store for these mere pawns. Do you want to try, to defy the law of Sorrow, to gang up with death herself and an array of probably kinky and colourful characters, and make yer own, of course, and climb to the top? Then get ready, for the tower awaits, may heaven grant you fortune.

https://discord.gg/C9tYCuH Also this server has channels for regular rping and it also has a memes channel which was a stroke of genius in my opinion. But, anyways, see you, players.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2017, 06:10:11 PM by Doggo-chan »

Doggo-chan

• Emaciated
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
Re: Tower Of Heaven
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2018, 11:07:29 PM »
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JrcK-J6lhsrVI3yVr5NvAR1-hRK1jmxVmXi13SgG0t4/edit?usp=sharing Also, here is the document for the rp, for anyone who wants to see what it is before joining

Keroro04

• Emaciated
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
Re: Tower Of Heaven
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2018, 07:27:20 PM »
Wait, so is this a regular RP thing or a WG RP thing? I can't tell.