Author Topic: (8/6/17) MilkMod v0.3 - breast/udder interactions for sex/feeding, plus extras.  (Read 9250 times)

SizableSnivy

• Fat
  • Shy and Squishy. Talk to me.
    • View Profile
Re: (v0.2): Milk mod - breast/udder interactions for sex and feeding.
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2016, 02:10:45 PM »
I'm not sure if this is your mod, but there was mention of Dwarfs in the game files, if this was from your mod, can you tell me how I can find them?

That's Nostradamus's mod. if you have that installed you can find them in the Kau Village

Thanks, but I can't seem to do anything in the Kau Village, Kiana says nothing, and all I did so far was talk to Belinka about the Kau vial.

I think you need todo some of his other quests first. the bath house stuff and or the extended felis questline
Extended Felis? I think I finished the bathhouse, some files list things I can't figure out how to get, also Kiana doesn't have anything when I talk to her.

After you finish felis's base quests and you've gotten to the kau village felis should have a new quest for you. As you progress along that quest line you'll unlock the dwarf questline
Thank you!
If.... If that'sss okay with y-you...

jimbobvii

• Average
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
v0.21 released - fixes a small bug that prevented udder feeding from using the right event.
Note that I haven't tested this with later releases of Dohavocom's mod, but aside from base stomach size changes it should still work.

i really like how this mod works. now if only there were ways to get a proxy's breastmilk to be super-fattening, everything would be perfect!
I've thought about this a bit; it'd just take adding a multiplier stat and basing calorie count around it. The problem is that, short of adding a bunch of new items or creating lore to handwave it, it wouldn't really be compatible with self-milking - all items, including bottled breast milk, have an integrated calorie count. Still, it's an interesting idea for a new random encounter event or even a mini-questline. Finals are done and I've finished moving, so I might have a bit of time to tinker over the next few weeks...

Lurch_004

• Emaciated
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
You could do that by having an item or event that applies either a personal flag or a status effect (temp or permanent) that any milking event reads for and applies a different caloric value based on the trigger.
Just something like 'include(milk_mod)' on relevant events.
If you use a numerical value, it can even serve as a number that both tallies the magnitude of the effect and changes the potency of the milk offered.

You might be able to solve the item issue by using the array function hcoder added by having it store the modifiers to apply to the bottles, but I don't think the modding community has a hold on what exactly that can/can't do yet.

An alternative method is to have whatever increases the caloric content only be effective if the milk is 'served fresh' (the aforementioned hand-wave). Not the best solution, but at least a plausible one for the time being. Even if this method is used, it'd be nice to see a replacement effect for getting a Kau's milk compared to other species' (similar, but not related to Nekomata lacking a unique reaction to Kitty Mint while the catgirl enemy reacts to it).

The self-milking/breastplay option felt like it needs a serious reworking anyway, and could actually take some cues from the Belly Play interaction that Dohavocom's mod has (Massage/stroke, lick+suckle if breasts are large/full enough, boob-job if futa of sufficient length, some other nipple-specific options, etc.).

Huh... The more ideas come through, the more I'm starting to notice Tainted Elysium's come up with a lot of systems that solve some of the current shortcomings of this engine. (In this case, comprehensive storage for item properties.)

jimbobvii

• Average
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
If I haven't screwed things up, I pushed a couple more tweaks - an item for stopping lactation and an udder scanner for the base. I'll admit I haven't tested this as exhaustively as I could have, but laziness.

firesoul10

• Fat
  • Belly Enthusiast
    • View Profile
I have a feature suggestion, if you'll hear it. How about a way for a proxy to suckle their own breasts? (Once they're at a certain cup size, probably.)

jimbobvii

• Average
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
Anyone using the Git version of the game should use a version of this mod compatible with Maternal-Reads' mod, as they now use the same udder organ. However, DO NOT copy the dist folder (or overwrite FetishMaster,jar).
« Last Edit: December 12, 2017, 06:22:41 AM by jimbobvii »