Author Topic: Weirdness With Kobolds  (Read 517 times)

Nyseron

• Emaciated
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
Weirdness With Kobolds
« on: January 10, 2018, 08:37:35 AM »
This part of the game is always weird. Rochaine leads me to the throne room, I go in, she tricked me, I get pie in the face, I go back, she has the same dialogue as before except she's trying to punch me, eating the custard in the cauldron does nothing, touching turns me partially Kobold, I can't find Orion's partner anywhere. I can even flirt with, kiss, or have sex with Rochaine while she's trying to kill me.

Fpiggit

• Emaciated
  • Just looking for games to play
    • View Profile
Re: Weirdness With Kobolds
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2018, 07:30:22 PM »
This part of the game is always weird. Rochaine leads me to the throne room, I go in, she tricked me, I get pie in the face, I go back, she has the same dialogue as before except she's trying to punch me, eating the custard in the cauldron does nothing, touching turns me partially Kobold, I can't find Orion's partner anywhere. I can even flirt with, kiss, or have sex with Rochaine while she's trying to kill me.
This happens to me too. In fact it's the reason I quit playing the game because I couldn't progress

dingotush

• Chubby
    • View Profile
    • Yaffaif
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2018, 09:42:09 PM »
The entrance to the throne room has the men at work sign; beyond that point things aren't finished. There is no way currently to complete Orion's quest - his partner and the queen are not in the game. My efforts have been focused elsewhere. You can complete the blacksmith's quest though - and that's probably adviseable before entering the throne room.

Once you've entered the throne room under Rochaine's instruction all the kobolds become hostile, including her. The game does allow you to try to seduce her even in combat as you can defeat her by raising her lust - though it will be very hard/impossible at this early stage of the game (though in debug mode you can collect a throwable lust potion that will allow you to try this path out).

It's a bug that she continues to repeat her "tour guide" job while she's hostile to you - but that is incomplete.

There looks to be a bug with eating the custard - only the first mouthful is having the lust increasing effect.

Nyseron

• Emaciated
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2018, 10:55:05 PM »
How do you use debug mode?

dingotush

• Chubby
    • View Profile
    • Yaffaif