Author Topic: New Discovery?  (Read 491 times)

Soup

• Emaciated
  • Glutton
    • View Profile
New Discovery?
« on: June 16, 2017, 11:08:13 PM »
I have no idea where to play this or if it's even real, but here it is. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Hu2Y7XhjTE

Apparently it's name is just that - "Insane fat video game". I wasn't able to find anything else about it other than this video, if someone has any more information that would be great

chillmistressfreia

• Average
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
Re: New Discovery?
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2017, 06:01:51 AM »
I'm thinkin' the poster of the video is just a troll, and found that animation somewhere. I don't think it's a real game, as I took one look into the comment section and found:
broken English
this specific quote
"this game you must not downloading!  it is much to crazy and it corrupt the peoples play it. better you should devoting yourself to noble cause like social justice! social justice now for all the peoples!!
the description being poorly worded with the same kind of joke
most comments with responses being over three years old
And also this quote from the uploader that makes it blatantly obvious that this entire thing isn't real.
no.....I no longer possess this crazy game. I sell it to an eccentrick gentleman in Peru. he is former soviet special forces and as I state previous, he is very odd indeed. I forward your request to him and he replies that compensation for game must be in the form of 13 Coolidge-era silver dollars and a mason jar of childrens' tears.

PeachClamNine

• Chubby
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
Re: New Discovery?
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2017, 01:44:10 AM »
Yep, nope. That's an animation some artist made based on the Leprechaun horror movie series. I've seen it before but don't have the exact source on hand.