Author Topic: Cold Steel Jerico's models  (Read 3094 times)

FatAzureDragon

• Emaciated
  • Smol Fat Dragon
    • View Profile
Cold Steel Jerico's models
« on: May 03, 2017, 04:26:54 AM »
Anyone here heard of Cold Steel Jerico? He does model edits for games, mostly World of Warcraft and League of Legends model edits, though sometimes of other games as well. He mostly does bbw/bhm though some of his work does involve muscle as well.
Some of his older models you can get for free if you look at where he was once been, though his newer models require you donating him 5-10$ (depending on the relative time he has produced them to get them, which is understandable as doing the modeling work takes time (he even has commission prices for models you wish for him to do), but I feel like there should be a limit to how long he should put the models behind a pay wall. Sure people can get the money to pay for the models (and it's only 5-10 dollars, that's not much to most people, but this is the internet), but it feels like they are adding another way for them to get money (though again, this stuff takes time).

Though if they are browsing these forums and come across to this post well....... *Hides in cardboard box*
I have many names... because I can't decide on just one.

PeachClamNine

• Chubby
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
Re: Cold Steel Jerico's models
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2017, 05:29:58 PM »
If one is going to charge for mods, one should at least throw in texture edits. The stretching on those is pretty bad. He has started posting 2d art as well, so maybe he's working on it.

I AM however, excited to hear he does commission work. I've been looking for someone with these particular set of skills for like four months now. So now maybe I can get some 3d work done!

Ajax

• Emaciated
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2017, 01:44:23 AM »
Honestly Patreon just ruins some people. AtticusArc is probably the only one I know who uses it the right way, as a tip jar and promising nothing else.

FatAzureDragon

• Emaciated
  • Smol Fat Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2017, 03:38:59 AM »
Honestly Patreon just ruins some people. AtticusArc is probably the only one I know who uses it the right way, as a tip jar and promising nothing else.
oh no they don't have a patreon they just ask for donations directly to their paypal, which is kinda better in my opinion but not much.

storymaker

• Emaciated
  • Let me tell you a tale.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2017, 12:30:17 AM »
You realize you're asking that people who waste hours of their time literally making content for fetishists not get paid anything for their time, right? Let the man try and get compensated for his work, especially when he pumps out stuff that regularly.

gamerjohn1991

• Chubby
  • Nintendo Gamer/WG Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2017, 05:59:02 PM »
His models are too expensive, even for people who don't have money like me.

storymaker

• Emaciated
  • Let me tell you a tale.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2017, 06:49:26 AM »
$5 is expensive? That's literally the second-smallest dollar increment printed on bills, barring the 2 dollar bill, which still does exist, funny enough.

coldsteelj

• Emaciated
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2017, 08:15:57 PM »
If one is going to charge for mods, one should at least throw in texture edits. The stretching on those is pretty bad. He has started posting 2d art as well, so maybe he's working on it.

I AM however, excited to hear he does commission work. I've been looking for someone with these particular set of skills for like four months now. So now maybe I can get some 3d work done!
Well, once I created a custom texture for league of legends Demon Vi model and for Sims 3 ^_^

coldsteelj

• Emaciated
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2017, 11:04:30 AM »
Anyone here heard of Cold Steel Jerico? He does model edits for games, mostly World of Warcraft and League of Legends model edits, though sometimes of other games as well. He mostly does bbw/bhm though some of his work does involve muscle as well.
Some of his older models you can get for free if you look at where he was once been, though his newer models require you donating him 5-10$ (depending on the relative time he has produced them to get them, which is understandable as doing the modeling work takes time (he even has commission prices for models you wish for him to do), but I feel like there should be a limit to how long he should put the models behind a pay wall. Sure people can get the money to pay for the models (and it's only 5-10 dollars, that's not much to most people, but this is the internet), but it feels like they are adding another way for them to get money (though again, this stuff takes time).

Though if they are browsing these forums and come across to this post well....... *Hides in cardboard box*
Hehe, I found your post ^_^

firesoul10

• Chubby
  • Belly Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2017, 05:23:36 AM »
While I'd totally use models like these if I lived alone (and had the money to get them... or to renew my WoW subscription T.T) the risk of getting walked in on is too great.  :-[

FatAzureDragon

• Emaciated
  • Smol Fat Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2017, 05:12:19 AM »
AH! um... sorry for not replying somewhat sooner. my computer kinda was buggy so I had to do some things. but um... welcome to the post I guess?

coldsteelj

• Emaciated
  • Lightweight
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2017, 05:49:07 AM »
AH! um... sorry for not replying somewhat sooner. my computer kinda was buggy so I had to do some things. but um... welcome to the post I guess?
Thank you. I am glad to see that somewhere is a thread about me :)